Morton roll call

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was told today by one of the organisers.

No i believe you i just think its shocking that we can't get enough supporters together for what is a massive game. I reckon some of the players will be missing this one too, They don't want to miss Coronation Street.

King Beastie shall be joining us around 5 as well. I think the 1805 sounds like a plan train wise.

EWS - You can buy the beer for the balding comments! LOL.

IHE - If you would like a spare bed you are more than welcome.

See you all in the pub at Central.

Since im on holiday I wanted to go down on the supporters bus but was told that there isn't one going! Dissapointing, last time I went down on the bus was Raith away in October which was on a tuesday night aswell and we only had a 17 seater minibus so was hoping for at least the same again. Surely we can fill a minibus!!

King Beastie shall be joining us around 5 as well. I think the 1805 sounds like a plan train wise.

Fraid I have to be at work fer 9 on Wed - but I will book a room fer the Hair Untied trip.

I can't make it and am quietly devastated to_take_umbrage.gif

Made the trip for both of the previous fixtures which were postponed. It doesn't get much less glamorous than spending a cold 'n' frosty Tuesday night in the Holiday Inn Express in Greenock, for no good reason.

Sincerely hope a few hardy souls make it down, to support the team...

Edited by Snow

dont know about the half decent pies. always been a bit wary buying food out of the shanty caravan that they have there.

how many you think we will have there at the game? 100 max?

Good hot rolls from the shanty caravan.

I agree. I am sure there would and should have been enough support to warrant at least a minibus.

definetly, i could get me + 4 included and im sure manyy more would want to go so surley we could get a mini-bus

I agree. I am sure there would and should have been enough support to warrant at least a minibus.

definetly, i could get me + 4 included and im sure manyy more would want to go so surley we could get a mini-bus

I have another couple that would deff go. Maybe a minibus could be arranged?

Ooops.....

See you at 5. I will have a plus one I think.