CaleyThistleOnline.com T-Shirt Store

KennySim93

Guest Mahonio

Is there any chance of a mug with the stadium or Terry Butcher on it or is that a question for the makers of our mugs?

You'd need to speak to the club about stuff like that. I don't/won't do anything with club badge, player pics, stadium pics or the like on it....aside from the possible copyright issues, it just wouldn't seem right to encroach on such market areas.

With regards to the earlier question, if enough demand existed for me to order a short run on a specific design then I would look at getting some t-shirts made up and available locally. Unfortunately getting the odd one done here and there is more hassle than it is worth.

ive always wanted to ask, why CTO.com dont sell official merchandise? Makes sense to have ones products available from as many outlets as possible. maybe something to ponder!

1. We have never been asked to.

2. It would be easier to just provide a link to the online club shop - which we would be happy to do.

3. The cto shop was setup to offer some more humorous or sarcastic lines that the club probably couldnt get away with or wouldnt want to associate themselves with.

ive always wanted to ask, why CTO.com dont sell official merchandise? Makes sense to have ones products available from as many outlets as possible. maybe something to ponder!

1. We have never been asked to.

2. It would be easier to just provide a link to the online club shop - which we would be happy to do.

3. The cto shop was setup to offer some more humorous or sarcastic lines that the club probably couldnt get away with or wouldnt want to associate themselves with.

Thats a fair answer Scotty... Thanks