pub in ayr

hazzaaufc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and Kirsty would like to thank all the Caley supporters for our best ever day! :lol::lol:

Apologise to anyone who didn't manage to get any food,(we were let down at the last minute by a member of staff)also it was just to busy :lol::lol:

Yesterday is what football is all about,two sets of fans having a beer and a laugh,best bit of the day for us was around 8pm when Caley and Ayr fans were singing along to each other songs

Some of your boys said that they hoped to draw us in the cup next season,that would be great but we would also enjoy coming to your place for a bit of hospitality,and i might be able to get a beer before the game! :lol::lol:

Anybody that would like to keep in touch were on Facebook - ShipInnayr, thanks again Harry and Kirsty :lol:

Myself and Kirsty would like to thank all the Caley supporters for our best ever day! :lol::lol:

Apologise to anyone who didn't manage to get any food,(we were let down at the last minute by a member of staff)also it was just to busy :lol::lol:

Yesterday is what football is all about,two sets of fans having a beer and a laugh,best bit of the day for us was around 8pm when Caley and Ayr fans were singing along to each other songs

Some of your boys said that they hoped to draw us in the cup next season,that would be great but we would also enjoy coming to your place for a bit of hospitality,and i might be able to get a beer before the game! :lol::lol:

Anybody that would like to keep in touch were on Facebook - ShipInnayr, thanks again Harry and Kirsty :lol:

My best day away ever Harry - and that goes back to the feckin sixties - but there was a hair in the soup. :lol::lol:

Cheers Harry, I certainly enjoyed myself and I'm sure everyone else did as well.

Probably been our best away day ever, just the whole party day was well worth the eleven hours travel.

Edited by themann4thejob
I invented a new word.....enjoted

Well i hope we do play Ayr away again sometime. I will be in the Ship Inn to have a few! Spot on pal.

Myself and Kirsty would like to thank all the Caley supporters for our best ever day! :025: :021:

Apologise to anyone who didn't manage to get any food,(we were let down at the last minute by a member of staff)also it was just to busy :D :021:

Some of your boys said that they hoped to draw us in the cup next season,that would be great but we would also enjoy coming to your place for a bit of hospitality,and i might be able to get a beer before the game! :D :021:

Anybody that would like to keep in touch were on Facebook - ShipInnayr, thanks again Harry and Kirsty :thumb04:

My best day away ever Harry - and that goes back to the feckin sixties - but there was a hair in the soup. :lol::lol:

Think it was one of mine Johndo :rolleyes::lol:

Nothing to say that hasn't been said already....other than two thumbs up to the bar staff who did a pretty mean job of keeping the drink flowing considering the numbers.

Banter with the Ayr fans was tremendous and although I didn't make it back after the game, all credit to them for what I understand was continued great banter despite the hiding their team had just taken.

Nothing to say that hasn't been said already....other than two thumbs up to the bar staff who did a pretty mean job of keeping the drink flowing considering the numbers.

Banter with the Ayr fans was tremendous and although I didn't make it back after the game, all credit to them for what I understand was continued great banter despite the hiding their team had just taken.

Will echo the comments you have just made there CD, also to say a big respect for the Ayr fans, many of whom stayed behind after full time and were then more the gracious in congratulating us on our title victory.

Can i add my thanks to Harry and Kirsty for the prematch venue. At one point it was like how many ICT fans can you put in a pub. FABULOUS

Also can I add a big thank you to the Ayr stewards who were really good crack esp the guy up the back of the terrace who wa so good natured and gave highlandexile and myself a big hug on the way out. Quite a few of theseguys now have ICT scarves in their wardrobe and helped make the day great with their low key stewarding.

Just to add my comments Harry,

I've followed Ict all over the country and had some amazing experiences, but I honestly think that the hospitality shown to us in you pub tops it all. We had an amazing day and i'm sure on behalf of all the fans there in saying a huge thank you. It's just a shame that we couldn't make it back to pub after the game .

Thanks again. :blush: