How long will their dream last?

bauhaus

All gypsies are dreaming of better things, no I dont mean a shower nearer the bedroom than the kitchen, nor do I mean a toilet away from the cooker.

Talking about how long their game against the great unwashed from Slum city goes in parity. Will they get to a second half without conceding, or will the implosion happen immediately.

Im going for 33 minutes, before they loss 5 other goals to the richest tink of them all

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope their dream takes them all the way to the final...

They'll always play second fiddle to to their more illustrious neighbours of course, but they're still a good advert for Highland football and I hope they join us in the SPL next season....

Sorry.... not next season... the season after next.

Edited by Johnboy

I hopthey get trounced today.....lose all their remaining games in the legue...continue that form next season...and get relegated next few seasons then eventually go bust...and the same way as Gretna!

I hope County win the cup.

I can't believe that some want the old firm to win anything, strewth, whats wrong with you lot.

County have started the game pretty well and the longer this goes on the more confidence they will get from it. Celtic look very average so far.

C'mon County! Hope they win the Cup. Hope they do Scottish, Highland and small team football proud. Looking pretty good at the moment too.

I've always had a soft spot for County. Livi were always the hated rivals in my eye. County are more like little brothers.

County's aggressive play could see them win this one. They seem to get plenty guys forward when they break and Gardyne is having a ball.

Get in there gudgies.

Fortune makes Samaras look like a workaholic. Surprised Rasmussen isn't getting more of a chance. I thought he looked like one of Mowbray's better signings. Gah, I forgot...he doesn't play the Celtic way!

Funny you should say that, it would be a Hateley/McCoist like partnership that personally I think would score for fun. Fortune and Samaras look like they are in their 60s.

Went out for a while and have been increasingly alarmed at Celtics failure, via the radio. Thought surely must be wrong, but its also the same on tv now too. Dont want county to match our defeat of the unwashed, or get to the final, or get to Europe, or have a chance of winning the cup.

Come on ye great unwashed