How long will their dream last?

bauhaus

I actually feel really sorry for Celtic, they only have a Champions League spot to look forward to and the usual ?10m that comes with it. Im sure you can spot the sarcasm in my post.

SHUT UP LENNON, PROVAN, MURDO MACLEOD,CHICK YOUNG, JIM TRAINER AND THE REST OF THE OLD FIRM LOVING PR*X.

Edited by BornCaley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched that in an Irish bar in Rotterdam. You could hear a pin drop when the 2nd goal went in. Apart from me in the corner laughing my head off. The Murphys tasted so sweet!!!

Well done County, you really silenced a bunch of foul-mouthed neanderthals today!!!

What an incredible achievement it would be for County to lift the trophy having beaten Hibs, Celtic and then Dundee Utd.

I hope they do it - and I hope they make 2nd place in the league as well.

Edited by Johnboy

It should be closed Scotty. It turns my stomach to see alleged ICT fans cumming in their pants over a win for our Rivals!! No wonder the atmos at TCS is so flat!

Alleged ICT fans? Don't get me wrong I've wanted County to lose every game this season up until this one. Supporting ICT doesn't mean you have to hate county. These 'alledged' ICT fans, didn't turn their back on the team when things wern't going well which is more than can be said about your good self.

It should be closed Scotty. It turns my stomach to see alleged ICT fans cumming in their pants over a win for our Rivals!! No wonder the atmos at TCS is so flat!

Nobody can doubt my allegiance to ICT but I'm also a fan of promoting Highland football and I'm very pleased for County and for Highland football. Their cup final and us going straight back up is sure to get up the noses of the central belt Highland haters.

Oh and I might even go to the final.

These 'alledged' ICT fans, didn't turn their back on the team when things wern't going well which is more than can be said about your good self.

You set them up...al knock them out of the park!

Am not gonna let this one slip. Care to back your bizarre statement up with some facts Iain? I would like you to enlighten me as to when i turned my back on ICT, as you have insinuated?

Or is it just another of your inane ramblings? I will wager it is the latter!

Furthermore, I will also wager that you produce no evidence to qualify your ill founded statement.

Your move!

Edited by SMEE

Smee, I think you're being a bit unfair. I am not born and bred Invernessian so do not have the hatred flowing through my veins. I do support Caley as I live here now and they are my local team. That doesn't stop me appreciating good football. County played very well today and deserve their place in the final. You've always struck me as a decent sort of guy on here and I can't see why you would come out with such hate filled comments. At the end of the day "it's only a game".

Come on mate, credit where it's due. County deserve to be in the final.

Its called good old fashioned football rivalry Oz. I could stomach ANY other team apart from the Peg Sellers doing well. Al even be happy for Raith to win tomo to prove that :(

What annoys me...is those smart asses on here, who try and belittle you for daring to not support the highland team. Am not gonna sit back and take that!

It's each to their own about whether or not they'll support the Highland team, and SMEE there'll be no ridiculing from me and I haven't really seen any ridiculing on these forum.. it must be in real life, maybe I should see more of that.

What I don't like is people saying we're not true Inverness fans for supporting Ross County in the Scottish Cup.

Smee it is not a rambling, I'm not going to look through your posts or anything as it doesn't bother me that much. It could even have been on the chatroom but at the time you said something along the lines of that you refused to go to games when Brewster came back for the second time and wouldn't be back until he had gone.

Yeah...i did stop going to games, EVENTUALLY, under that F**kwit......as a protest....(having the clubs best intentions at heart)..as i had long since predicted the damage his appt would do and my worst fears were coming to fruition. I didnt stop wishing the best for the club, so we could get back on track. Fans do make such decisions at times. My support for the team was never in question....i just chose to keep my distance for a while. At no point did i turn my back on the club

Edited by SMEE

Thread closed as previously warned. It is now a personal pissing match and has no bearing on the original topic. If you want to slag each other off or argue who is or is not a better fan, please do so by PM so the rest of us do not have to participate.