How long will their dream last?

bauhaus

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder you have to sit on your own at the football.

I have yet to go to a game on my own. Tht was a one off, which didnt happen...so keep yer smart arsed, ill informed comments to yourself ya tube!!!

Does this result confirm that Dingwall is 10 years behind Inverness?

nope. they have reached the final and if Dundee Utd get to the final, they are in Europe !!!

best moment, commentator sayiung he was pleased for the "Addams family" :lol: some graphics pop into the head for this one.

All I can say is well done to County. Fair enough Celtic were crap but you can only play what is put in front of you. They played well above the standard set by Celtic and scored 2 great goals. I hope they go on to win the cup as they deserve it on that performance alone. :025:

Commentator said they were 66/1 to win 2-0, bet some people did alright on that.

Well done to County. It is clear that the scoreline was no more than they deserved and just as we did 10 years ago, they played Celtic off the park. And let's be honest, theirs is an even bigger achievement than ours because they are a smaller club and they have reached the final. In doing that they have achieved something we never have.

But the interesting thing for me is how poor the premier division is this season. Clearly Celtic were there for the taking and are probably the worst Celtic team in living memory but in the 2 cup competitions the first division teams have shown that there is very little to choose between the SPL and the SFL in standard. Whilst it's a great day for the romance of the cup and for Highland football, sadly it is also a sad reflection on the quality of Scottish football at the highest level.

They might find Raith a tougher proposition in the final

I never started the topic, you did, and lighten up.

Factually incorrect....AGAIN!!!

Smee, you are being a tw*t. Please stop it.

Whats this got to do wi you? TM4TJ is very good at beingg a smart ass at times. If he tries to make a tit of me..i will turn it on him. So mind your own business!

That was a great result for County.

Outplayed Celtic and scored two great goals. They played that game as they did when they horsewhipped us 3-1 at the start of the season. Closed Celtic down at every opportunity and made multi million pound players look mediocre. Good to see McNamarra is just about greetin on the telly.

Good luck to them in the final.

But the interesting thing for me is how poor the premier division is this season.

I was thinking this myself. Just how bad is it with Celtic running away (pretty much) with 2nd place. I know there's been an odd challenge from DU and Hibs but Celtic still have got it to lose.

I never started the topic, you did, and lighten up.

Factually incorrect....AGAIN!!!

Smee, you are being a tw*t. Please stop it.

Whats this got to do wi you? TM4TJ is very good at beingg a smart ass at times. If he tries to make a tit of me..i will turn it on him. So mind your own business!

Take your own advice

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt! :025:

Does this result confirm that Dingwall is 10 years behind Inverness?

nope. they have reached the final and if Dundee Utd get to the final, they are in Europe !!!

best moment, commentator sayiung he was pleased for the "Addams family" :025: some graphics pop into the head for this one.

Thought they changed the rules after Gretna got to the final and only the winner of the cup qualifies for Europe. If the final is a Dundee Utd victory then the second Eufa cup place would go to 4 th place in the SPL. If County win then they earn the right to at least one round in Europe

But the interesting thing for me is how poor the premier division is this season.

I was thinking this myself. Just how bad is it with Celtic running away (pretty much) with 2nd place. I know there's been an odd challenge from DU and Hibs but Celtic still have got it to lose.

Three of the top 5 in the SPL have gone out of the Scottish cup to !st division opposition and unless Dundee United win the cup, it will be 4 out of 5. In addition, Raith knocked Aberdeen out. Next season should be a doddle for us!