Scotty

ball_icon.pngTHE POST-MATCH THREAD

Discuss what happened in the ICT game in this thread

qoshomesmall.png

Q.O.S. -V- I.C.T.

invernesshomesmall.png

1 -- 3

POST-MATCH LINKS
TEAM LINES/STATS (game) PLAYER STATS (season)
MATCH REPORT LEAGUE TABLE
POY POLL VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

ie8-logo.png

SPORTBOX SUMMARY

firefox-logo.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, I had posted this in the other thread, but it is pretty inspiring to be honest. They know whats at stake and they are also showing some appreciation to the guys that made their way to Palmerston. See below.

Crusher from Palmerston:-

Butcher got the whole team over to the away fans and the two fisted punching salute says it all. The guys are having a ball down there. He said he has never seen Butcher and the team so animated. Brilliant.

Granties goal was a powered header, Rooney was fed in and he stroked it home, if I understood correctly

Great result. A win and a draw from our next 2 games and the leugue is ours due to our superior goal difference but 2 wins would be better.

We win next week and Dundee draw then they can't win the league unless they score in excess of 17 goals without reply.

If results go our way we could win the league next weekend!

We need to beat Dunfermline

+

Dundee lose

+

Ross County don't take 6 points against Morton & Airdrie

By my reckoning we'd be champions due to our superior GD

Great result. A win and a draw from our next 2 games and the leugue is ours due to our superior goal difference but 2 wins would be better.

If Dundee win the rest of their games and we win and draw one before metting them on the last day it will be down to 2 points

Superb result. This was the one I feared us slipping up in most. Even if Dundee were to win ALL their remaining games, we only need to win another two.

Seeing as we've only lost 5 games all season it's going to take some freak turnaround in form to stop us winning it now.

As it stands we are 7 points clear with three games to play, should Dundee and C*unty win their games in hand we will still be 4 points clear of each of them.

We can win the league by beating Dunfermline next week IF-

County play on Tuesday (Morton Away) if they lose that, which is possible given their magnificent effort today would have taken it's toll, coupled with Morton's push for survival that would put them out the race. Failing that dropping three points (at least) in that match and their match at Airdrie combined would do. Dundee play Morton away on Saturday and dropping three points there would do the same to them.

I will admit i saw us getting hammered after losing an early goal but yet again we grind out results.

Oh yeah thought i'd point out that our goal differnce is +30 to Dundee's +14.

However I think him saying that may be lucky

Not lucky for you. I think the stick he will get on here, after you outed him, might cause you a problem or two.

Not lucky for you. I think the stick he will get on here, after you outed him, might cause you a problem or two.

:) :lol:

Was thinking that myself hope he wasnt a close friend MissICT as I reckon he is going to be mighty hacked off with you.

:) :lol:

Was thinking that myself hope he wasnt a close friend MissICT as I reckon he is going to be mighty hacked off with you.

he's always annoyed with me :lol: