Active Nations Cup Final

United or C*unty  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the cup?

• Dundee United
    • Ross C*unty
    • DILLIGAF

Aww, that's all very uncharitable to our "northern" cousins. Good luck to C*unty on the day - a wonderful achievement just to be there.

And while you are busy preparing for what will be the greatest day of your careers, we will quietly get on with the job of winning the league and being promoted back to the SPL . . . where we belong! :(

Aww, that's all very uncharitable to our "northern" cousins. Good luck to C*unty on the day - a wonderful achievement just to be there.

And while you are busy preparing for what will be the greatest day of your careers, we will quietly get on with the job of winning the league and being promoted back to the SPL . . . where we belong! :(

Maybe they're your cousins. Can you play banjo? :D

If it was a Raith v County final I would still back them. Good luck to them.

Need to weigh up all the reasons for or against the two of them.

For County.........I'm a highlander wanting success for the highland team

Against County...I support ICT

For Dundee U.....Can't for the life of me think of a reason

Against DU........I live in Perth and Perth folk have the same hatred for Dundonians as Inverness have for Dingwall.

On balance I think I must wish Ross County every success in the final.

Need to weigh up all the reasons for or against the two of them.

For County.........I'm a highlander wanting success for the highland team

Against County...I support ICT

For Dundee U.....Can't for the life of me think of a reason

Against DU........I live in Perth and Perth folk have the same hatred for Dundonians as Inverness have for Dingwall.

On balance I think I must wish Ross County every success in the final.

Invernessians dont have a hatred for Dingwall only ICT fans do .

There has been so much talk about RC rubbing our collective noses in it if they win the cup. Surely it will only bother you if you let it. Rise above it and remind them that we are an SPL side (If all goes to plan). They can show off the cup to all the SFL fans that will be visiting their ground but unfortunately we won't be able to see it as we will be playing at SPL grounds instead. As for who wins, DGAF. It's not important in the great scheme of things, we have a greater prize to obtain.