County v Celtic Joke line

BornCaley

Guest Mahonio

Here is a classic from a Hibs supporter i know and made me Lol.

Are you a Celtic fan? Depressed that your team hasn't won a trophy this season. We're here to help you. We've set a helpline up to get you through the hard times. Please call 0800 10 10 10. Thats 0800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing.

:) :lol: :cry01: B)

Billy Connelly, Westlife, Louis Walsh, Rod Stewart, Paulo Nutini, George Galloway, Jim Kerr, Guinness, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tommy Sheridan, James McAvoy, Desmond from Lost, Peter Mullan, Tony Roper, Dominic Diamond, Shane McGowan, Noel Gallagher, Saw Doctors, Wayne Rooney, Dario Franchitti, John Higgins, Magners Cider, Paul McGinley, Pat Clinton, Susan Boyle, Scott Harrison, Bono, Nadine from Girls Aloud,T he remaining four members of Boyzone, Fran Healy, Kumnio, Dermot O leary, Didi lee dee Music, All of Asia, All of Boston, Henke Henrik The King The Number Seven Larsson, Shellsuit Bob, Gerard Butler, Him from City Lights, EK Celt, The IRA, The 18 Million who were in Seville, Jackie Macnamara, Jim Murphy.......

Your Bhoys Took a Helluva Beating

Are you a Celtic fan? Depressed that your team hasn't won a trophy this season. We're here to help you. We've set a helpline up to get you through the hard times. Please call 0800 10 10 10. Thats 0800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing.

;) :lol::lol::lol:

I love this one. Absolutly quality :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Mahonio

:D :lol::lol::lol:

I love this one. Absolutly quality :lol::lol::lol:

I laughed my head off when i got it and it wasn't long after our victory against QOS.