Supporters Trust Bus to Ayr

CaleyD

The Supporters Trust will be running a bus to ICT's Match versus Ayr on 24th April 2010.

Departure will be 8:00am (sharp) from Tulloch Caledonian Stadium and we will be travelling directly to Ayr where the Ship Inn are laying on free Soup and Sandwiches....children ARE welcome at the Ship Inn.

The Ship Inn is a traditional pub type set up and is about 10 minute walk from the stadium. For those not wanting to walk the bus will be running up to the ground at around 2:30pm. The town centre is only 2 minutes from the pub for those who might prefer doing something else with their time instead.

We will then return directly back up the road to Inverness straight after the game.

The cost of return travel is ?12 per person, payable on the day.

For further information or to book your seats.....

E.Mail - don@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk

Call - 07879 221 569 (if no answer, leave a message and I will get back to you asap)

PM me your name and contact details via the forum.

how old do you need to be??

ye but would me and my 14 year old mates be allowed

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

When was riding on a bus for over 18's only!

I don't think there is a hard and fast rule, but I would suggest you should be over 16 to travel unaccompanied. Alternatively the bus convener would have to take responsibility for you and I don't think that is fair. This would also be an issue with child protection as you would have to make sure the bus convener was disclosure checked if he/she was to take this responsibility for under 16s.

Surely you can find an adult between you to come with you? Better be quick though as I think the bus is nearly full anyway.