Supporters Trust Bus to Ayr

CaleyD

how old do you need to be??

ye but would me and my 14 year old mates be allowed

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

When was riding on a bus for over 18's only!

I don't think there is a hard and fast rule, but I would suggest you should be over 16 to travel unaccompanied. Alternatively the bus convener would have to take responsibility for you and I don't think that is fair. This would also be an issue with child protection as you would have to make sure the bus convener was disclosure checked if he/she was to take this responsibility for under 16s.

Surely you can find an adult between you to come with you? Better be quick though as I think the bus is nearly full anyway.

There are still spaces on the Supporters Club bus (number 3...) :frustrated01:

There are quite a few younger people that go on it unaccompanied....

Couple of spaces on it...so if anyone wakes up in the night in a cold guilty sweat, because they aren't going when they think the could/should be, then we're leaving 8am from the Stadium.

OR... If you are not up that early.... The supporters club have busses leaving at 9.30am SHARP...

Spaces still available on that too!!! :022: