Ayr Roll Call

TopSix

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have the pleasure of the usual suspects plus IHE and Seoras. Might even see Mooncat and Queenbeastie! Athol Bar at Central Station from 11am anyone?

I'm game for that.

See you there. I'll eat a bit more so I am not ****** on the train back.

I'll be there as well. Hopefully I'll bother chucked outthis game and I'm goingto remember

to get my train ticket earlier as well. Anyone know the price of a train ticket from glasgow.

Think it is around a tenner.

Really want to be at this game, travel's a problem though. To the people travelling from Aberdeen, how are you getting home and are any of you returning the same day or doing over-nighters?

Megabus is your cheapest bet, me and Caleyjag got return tickets leaving Aberdeen Saturday at 07:15am and geting in Glasgow at 10:50am for ?12.00 each, we're saying at my brothers in Glasgow Saturday night and getting bus back up Sunday.

Have a look on megabus.com if you want the cheaper option (the trains cost a fortune)

Really want to be at this game, travel's a problem though. To the people travelling from Aberdeen, how are you getting home and are any of you returning the same day or doing over-nighters?

Megabus is your cheapest bet, me and Caleyjag got return tickets leaving Aberdeen Saturday at 07:15am and geting in Glasgow at 10:50am for ?12.00 each, we're saying at my brothers in Glasgow Saturday night and getting bus back up Sunday.

Have a look on megabus.com if you want the cheaper option (the trains cost a fortune)

Yeah, noticed that, I'm usually ?15-?20 return to Inverness on the train, its more like ?45-?60 if you go to Glasgow, how they can justify that I don't know. Plus I would have say another ?10 for the train to Ayr.

Its alright though, I'm going from the Inverness side, staying with family and supporters bus in the morning so thankfully I will get to the game.

Im on my way with + 1 all the way from leeds through hail or ash!! :P

Looks like a good crowd from West Yorkshire, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Batley are all represented.

Im on my way with + 1 all the way from leeds through hail or ash!! :D

Looks like a good crowd from West Yorkshire, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Batley are all represented.

And hopefully another 4 from Leeds!

The wakefield ICT massive will be there (thats just me) and i can not wait.

'Mon the Caley Jags

Right guys, we have a week to sort out our attire for the Ayr Match.

Any good suggestions?

I intend to be there in a kilt and Butcher head bandage not sure about any other ideas going about.