Congratulations to the ICT team

Scotty

Heilandee started a thread to congratulate ICT and as we know this site is read by many at the club I thought I would start a similar thread to congratulate Terry, Maurice, every single one of our players in our team (whether you rate them or not) and the entire backroom and office staff.

As an ICT fan, May of 2009 was an extreme low point for us all but thanks to the teamwork of all concerned, April and May of 2010 will bring us nothing but good things as we cement our return to the SPL and celebrate a team who barely 3 months ago looked like they had blown it.

We watched almost unbelieving as they picked themseves up by the bootstraps and went on an amazing unbeaten run that will bring the title back to Inverness. Some of us waited for the inevitable sting in the tail - and mathematically it is possible it could still arrive - but Terry and the boys have done us proud and put smiles on faces in all corners of the globe.

Everyone .....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

from a delighted ICT fan

PS - This thread is for positive comments and messages of congratulations only - anything else will be deleted from this thread.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

Theres only one Terry Butcher.

HUGE WELL DONE TO THE LADS, BECAUSE OF YOU I AM GOING TO BE ?30 RICHER!!!

:clapping04: :bluesbros: :party02:

Congratulations, you've all earned the cup.

What a come back, just shows you the power of self belief, I picked my player of the year today but you all genuinely deserve it.

Champion-es, Champion-es, away away away.

Well done.

Get the contracts signed, get the contracts signed, na na na na, na na na na

Another great result - another two more would be perfect please lads....

A really great run in 2010 nobody could have hoped for at the end of 2009 - it has indeed been a great performance by the team on the pitch but as everybody knows it takes a lot more than just the team - congratulations go out to everybody who works at the club and does their part week in week out to make sure that the team can do theirs.

Hopefully we will return to the SPL a more cohesive unit than the one that departed last May.

LET THE EXPERIENCE CONTINUE....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Quite a remarkable turnaround!

Richly deserved for the way the team have gelled and worked for the common cause. The Dundee players have the consolation that financially they are better rewarded but many of them will not win an SFL medal. Success is not just about monetary rewards but I hope those who want to play in the SPL next season sign new contracts and receive their rewards with ICT.

We have had a bit of luck in this run none more so than some of today's decisions plus Ryan's crucial and fortunate saves. We deserved some luck after last year.

Hopefully 'the muppets' as the upper half of the club has been described do get praise for steadying the ship but hopefully they too have learned some useful lessons.

Well here's hoping Dundee do not hump Raith 6-0, 6-0, Ayr hump us 3-0, and Dundee hump us 2-0.

Come on Raith! Please find some strength.

As Scotty said thank you very much but also a big big apology from me too, I was very sceptical at the start of the season and very vocal with it. I am sorry, I should have believed but I have never in my life been so happy to admit that I was completely wrong. Thanks guys.

IF we do win the league against during anyone of our last games, can we have a huge banner at the stadium facing the A9 saying "We're SPL and your no!". So then all the C*unty fans travelling to the Final can have a nice good look.

So this banner idea, all through the Summer..."INVERNESS: HOME OF SPL FOOTBALL"

Must be worth doing...

Well Done Butcher And Malpas For Always Believing In The Team Even Back In November.

Well Done To The Team For Playing So Well Through The Season

Seeing Them On Tuesday :lol:

Edited by MissICT

Well done to the fans also. Today was brilliant and loads joining in with the singing! :lol:

Fans were fecking great the day gave 110%

We've All Played A Part As We've Cheered On The Team Through Everything

I re-iterate everything said above. Well done to all concerned with this club from the major shareholder and the chairman right down to the youngsters who stand out in all weathers selling programmes and draw tickets. And a big well done to the support who started to believe and get behind the team.

Once more ICT have shown the rest that money doesn't buy success. Team spirit, camaraderie and a belief in ability are the ingredients of a succesful team and we have that in abundance. Roll on next season.

A truely remarkable season, the desire, commitment and team work has been evident for all to see. The job is almost done, now as the famous song goes - "Bring it on home, bring it on home, Inverness Caledonian Thistle"!!!!!!!