Congratulations to the ICT team

Scotty

A fabulous achievement. It is difficult to put into words how exciting the run-up has been and the continued momentum that the lads (and lasses) from the Club have kept up has been magnificent. Most of all the fans have appreciated that the Club has never given up on the chance to win the title and promptly return to where we belong - the SPL.

Well done Terry and Maurice, and of course all of the players. You have done us proud.

Scottish Cup next year?? :blink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, brilliant, well done. Just waiting for the blasted ash cloud to move so I can get back home for the Ayr game!

Topping post from Caley D. Dream topping. I can't top it.

Also it's noice to see new friends like Rickoza coming in and expressing admiration for a great club and team effort.

Hope we continue to make and bring in new fans , friends and new posters.

Oh, and before I forget, a word of praise to IHE for his neat prose. Puts the pros and cons in a nutshell, so he does.

:lol: Hoch! Hoch!

Is this the club's biggest achievement to date? To bounce straight back is phenomenal.

Called it entirely wrong at Xmas and more than happy to eat my words. Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Congratulations to all at TCS with a special mention for Russell Duncan, Ryan Esson and the Dubliners.

:music02: :D Well there's not a lot left that hasnt already been said :D

Its been a Rollercoaster year & ive enjoyed the highs but not the lows !

Well done ICT its been a phenomenal season

Thankyou Terry & June , the team & the fans :D :D :D

ITS BEEN JUST WONDERFUL :D :music03: :music02:

:D :D :D :D :D

Roll on Ayr on Saturday !!!! :D :D :D

Edited by Fanoffooty

What a great day oot on Saturday, and what a rollercoaster of a season.

Memo to self: never lose the faith again. Well done guys and thanks for May 1st being a party and not a nailbiter.

ICT - the Premier team in the Highlands!

Well done ICT, a terrific achievment by all concerned.

We have defied odds yet again and proved it takes more than just money to be successful, again well done.

It's been an amazing season! I'll send my congrats after Saturday's game!

I didn't think we could top the table at one point when I think when we were sitting in the bottom half of the table at the end of 2009. But you proved me and many others wrong!

It makes me proud to be an ICT supporter.

Let's finish the season in style. Wouldn't it be amazing to officially win the league in Ayr and lift the cup in front of our own supporters and Dundee supporters after going the rest of the season unbeaten?

I'm the same as you, old caley girl, I couldn't post on this thread until it was official !

Like the rest of us I knew it was done and dusted but I just couldn't post. I actually had written a reply on this thread but I wiped it before hittin the ADD REPLY button.

Well done TERRY BUTCHER & all the management and players.

A FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT in what I think is a very tough league.

Amazing surge to the finishing line!!!! Well done to Terry, Maurice and the team. Incredible achievement.

ICT are back in the SPL at the first time of asking - just what the Weegie-biased, anti-Highland Scottish football establishment and media never wanted. May their favourite teams all enjoy many more trips down the A9 with no points!!!! :lol:

Congratulations to all connected with your club,from manager and backroom staff,players and especially you guys the fans,an amazing achievement in turning round the points difference with scumdee.Good luck in your challenge in Scotlands top flight and hopefully in a couple of seasons we may enjoy the highland hospitality again,if we at Raith Rovers can emulate your successes of this season.

Well done everyone, especially Terry and Mo for putting together a great team and giving them the belief that they could win this league.

At East End Park on the first day of the season, we all sang "we're going up", but I'm not sure we believed it. (We also sang "we all love cox" and I'm not sure we believed that, either!)

But over the months and in the face of a lot of disappointments, the players and the management team showed their strength of character and formed themselves into a powerful unit.