1ST DIVISION CUP

12th Man

How many dundee fans do you honestly think will turn up for this? Only the morbidly curious or completely bewildered will come up the road, knowing that they are going to be mercilessly goaded at every turn.

How many dundee fans do you honestly think will turn up for this? Only the morbidly curious or completely bewildered will come up the road

If I was in their shoes I'd come up. If you support a team you should follow them, no matter what. Given the situation, only the very hardcore will probably travel. Bad times: sorts the men from the boys.

How many dundee fans do you honestly think will turn up for this? Only the morbidly curious or completely bewildered will come up the road, knowing that they are going to be mercilessly goaded at every turn.

Follow your team through thick and thin.

so therefore a few die hard fans will come up.

How many dundee fans do you honestly think will turn up for this? Only the morbidly curious or completely bewildered will come up the road

If I was in their shoes I'd come up. If you support a team you should follow them, no matter what. Given the situation, only the very hardcore will probably travel. Bad times: sorts the men from the boys.

It may well be the last time they visit a SPL ground for many years to come :)

i think we should give the tickets to Dundee and however many aren't sold become home seats. I can't imagine there being many dundee fans who'll want to come up.

The police won't segregate the stand they don't have enough plod to do it.

Against St Johnstone the away end was full up with the Caley jag fans would imagine the same would happen again.

I would expect about 100 dees fans tops, going by their web site I get the feeling their season ticket sales are going to be low next season.

I hope they award it at the Dundee game so that i can be there to see it but mostly I am hoping this damn volcano stops causing so much chaos with the airlines otherwise I wont be seeing any football at TCS on May 1st.

Is it not standard practice across the Scottish leagues to present the trophy to the champions at their next home game following the title being clinched, therefore against Dundee for us? This would always be the case unless the title is clinched with no home games remaining.

Im pretty sure the trophy will already be on it's be on it's way to Inverness. The only the possibly winners (mathematically) are going to be playing there after all.

Im just gutted I cant make it. Been really bad for me this season in terms of games... again.

I was fully gonna do it but Im going to a engagement party that day- be pretty tight gettin back. Some people are sooo inconsiderate when it comes to a day to celebrate such things. :lol:

Will somebody be a gem and take loads of photos.

Oh and do you think it would be possible to ask the highlights man to take a video of the trophy of the trophy presentation? It would not be part of the match highlights as post game surely.

And Im sure the club would love to flaunt it on the website. The league will have photograhers from papers there. possible TV crew anyway. News crews generally wont hold exclusive rights to such thinks I'd imagine as there is Sky, BBC ITV etc all vying for such thinks for a 10 seconds clip on the sports section.

Be good to enquire. Maybe the club could even launch another DVD? Why am I not the commercial manager? It makes no sense.