Raith Rovers v Dundee Matchday Thread

Caley

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye, I would rather win it at Ayr; but who gives a feck? I'll take anything so long as we're going back up where we belong!! Let's hope Raith REALLY stick it to Scumdee!

Doesn't matter not winning it in Ayr (touch wood), Let's see how much of a gap we can create between ourselves and Dundee.

Lol, clearly a joke; unless he is actually occupying the Dundee goal with zimmer in-hand?

All three subs made by Dundee; here's hoping Geddes trips over his zimmer and does himself an injury for a real laugh!!

Wouldn't wish that on a Snecky mun no matter who he's involved with

20 minutes to go...............

20 nerve jangling minutes

:rolleyes:

I dont really see how it is nerve jangling. It will be an inconvience if Dundee win this nothing more.

No matter what the result is tonite we are going to win the league. It is a matter of when not if

20 minutes to go...............

20 nerve jangling minutes

:rolleyes:

i have had a large dram and a bottle of beer as i was in the columba hotel today sitting a post grad exam with the ou.....never got back to thurso until near 8pm, so i am quite relaxed.

:(