Raith Rovers v Dundee Matchday Thread

Caley

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see Caley have got someone updating the website this evening and not waiting til the morning to make such a monumental announcement

Again fantastic job to all at Caley stadium but lets up the ante now for next year

Become more reactive, promote the team better, encourage locals to attend

Most of all we want to see full stadium signs every week

So come on folks let's up the ante and make everything associated with the club more professional and start planning now on basis of "We WILL STAY UP" and not wait until part way thro' season

Give Terry the nod to start looking at re-signing thos players, e.g. Foran and adding to the player pool.

We are back amongst the big boys and want to stay there again and we CAN DO IT

Glad to see Caley have got someone updating the website this evening and not waiting til the morning to make such a monumental announcement

Again fantastic job to all at Caley stadium but lets up the ante now for next year

Become more reactive proactive, promote the team better, encourage locals to attend

Most of all we want to see full stadium signs every week

So come on folks let's up the ante and make everything associated with the club more professional and start planning now on basis of "We WILL STAY UP" and not wait until part way thro' season

Give Terry the nod to start looking at re-signing thos players, e.g. Foran and adding to the player pool.

We are back amongst the big boys and want to stay there again and we CAN DO IT

Fixed it for you :D

As much as I always believed in TB, i didnt think this was possible...amazing amazing amazing feat. Remarkable. Really,truly, unbelievable. Outstanding achievement. Brilliant effort. Fantastic work guys. Excellent stuff. Sterling shift lads. Wonderful job. ;)

Let's have a look at what you could've won!

post-2081-1271886349.jpg

Since they helped us win the league 3 days early its only fair we give Raith a helping hand by beating Ayr on Saturday.

Would be much appreciated! :P

Well done you were by far the best team over the course of the season.

Enjoy tonight! :thumb02:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

sky sports next season!!

FIFA next season!!

18 points from the old firm next season!!

There you go Arabs. We've done our bit in preventing your rivals winning anything meaningful. Now it's your

turn :lol:

Well done terry, mo and the whole squad! You've deserved it!

Got a lump in my throat.

I actually got up at 7 this morning (3p.m. in the U>K>) forgetting it was a weekday and the match would start at 7.30p.m. or so.!Geez, did I ever feel stupid when I could not find any Open All Mics or anything and then realised

the awful truth--I wouldnot be able to hear it at night since I wouldbe out/

Retirement does these things to you--every day seems the same...Smile.

Off down the stairs to have a nice glass of red wine and maybe a wee weep intae mah hankie. LOL

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!