Grassa dinning with Gordon Smith!

Caleyuntiltheend

I heard that Gordon Smith and Grassa are having dinner in Rock Pool this Saturday, what's that all about???

He's being headhunted to take over George Peat's job after the revolution.

Serously though, I hope it's to discuss league restructuring and get some input from the SPL's new kid. He may be out of the SFA just now but with the support of all members of SFL & majority of SPL there could be some manouvering going on in the background.

Many years ago, in their playing days, they were bitter enemies. Eventually, the feuding got so out of hand that things had to be done. Football was suffering. Mediators were called in and eventually those two were brought together to iron out their differences. As a result they made a pact, drew blood from their hands and shook. Now. as blood brothers, they regularly meet for a bite and to discuss world affairs.

His last job entailed representing certain footballers as their agent. Is he buying or selling? :blink:

He gave up his agency when he took the Scotland job but may well be back involved again.

Dalneigh, I forgot the :tonguecheek: . I never actually said they played against each other but thought the blood brother thing would have been a giveaway.

His last job entailed representing certain footballers as their agent. Is he buying or selling? :lol:

He gave up his agency when he took the Scotland job but may well be back involved again.

Dalneigh, I forgot the :004: . I never actually said they played against each other but thought the blood brother thing would have been a giveaway.

FFS Alex Gordon Smith isn't from Dalneigh mun :lol: but probably needs some new windows. Doubt if football will be discussed between that two.