Congratulations

youngy

Just wanted to come on and say well done to all you Caley supporters and to each and every member of your squad and club in bouncing straight back up to the SPL.

I have said before, and I will say again, the highlands NEEDS SPL football. That is the only way to stop the constant drain on your potential support to those in (especially the "big two") in the central belt.

Oh, and as a Jambo, it also gives me tremendous pleasure to hear the whingeing that has already started in Leith about how Inverness is such a long way to travel for their poor wee cotton wool clad players!!

I really feared that Terry Butcher wasn't gonna get the job done for you this season. But the way he has turned things around has been nothing short of amazing.

Well done to you all. And....WELCOME BACK!!! (who knows...we may even see highland derbies in the SPL sometime soon)

Just wanted to come on and say well done to all you Caley supporters and to each and every member of your squad and club in bouncing straight back up

Awwww, ta! good2.gif

Am very much looking forward to visiting Tynecastle. Everybody raves about it and I've never been before (!)

Just wanted to come on and say well done to all you Caley supporters and to each and every member of your squad and club in bouncing straight back up to the SPL.

I have said before, and I will say again, the highlands NEEDS SPL football. That is the only way to stop the constant drain on your potential support to those in (especially the "big two") in the central belt.

Oh, and as a Jambo, it also gives me tremendous pleasure to hear the whingeing that has already started in Leith about how Inverness is such a long way to travel for their poor wee cotton wool clad players!!

I really feared that Terry Butcher wasn't gonna get the job done for you this season. But the way he has turned things around has been nothing short of amazing.

Well done to you all. And....WELCOME BACK!!! (who knows...we may even see highland derbies in the SPL sometime soon)

How is Ian Black getting on?

How is Ian Black getting on?

The wee man is doing quite well actually. Had a pretty slow start due to the last manager not using him much but he seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds under Jefferies. He seems to be the kind of player that JJ likes.

Thanks youngy - good to be back where we belong!

(who knows...we may even see highland derbies in the SPL sometime soon)

Only if the league gets extended :028:

(who knows...we may even see highland derbies in the SPL sometime soon)

I think your travel sickness suffering neighbours might have something to say about that! :028:

GOOD!!

Their moaning and grousing about having to travel up the big, scary A9 really gets my goat! The more they have to do it the sooner they will shut up about it.