Highland March 8

WYNESS101

Best wishes to all doing the end to end. This one is by far the toughest and I sincerely hope you can get through the pain and mental barriers. I'll be there in support and crack the whip to any slackers. Sorry I can't join you on the road for the end to end. Carbon Footprint and me will look after you.

Has 'Wum' hacked into your user account IHE? :P :tonguecheek:

Cheers for the well wishes people.

All Marchers are really REALLY looking forward to the week, especially after the title was confirmed.

It was mixed emotions last year walking to a relegation decider after a defeat, but this year we're already buzzing.

We hope to see everyone in the Ship Inn before kick off, and all being well, should see you all in the innes on May 1st.

BRING IT ON!!!!

Update from the guys earlier that most of them are on track having completed the intended mileage.

Not so good news is that one of them (Chumba/Beatonio) has had a trip to A&E and they confirmed a broken metatarsal....one of the (many) dangers that comes from walking at pace on a hard surface.

Was in touch with my dad earlier. They've managed to walk 94 miles so far in 48 hours so well on track. Four of them are still on track for an end to end but as Don said Chumba's got a stress fracture so has been helping in support work instead. Apart from that they're doing well.

Trying to use mobile internet so please forgive errors. we're goin strong. 4 of us still end to end. gutted for chumba (aka beatonio) who broke foot. he did about 30 miles and walked at least 7 of that on it before chuckin in. havin a few beers and hope to make drumond roundabout tomorrow. possibly even falcon sq. bring it on.