Black Body Stocking

Glen Mhor

Did anyone else today notice the young guy in the ICT top with the black whole body stocking and what did you think of it ?

I have to say that I didn't think it was in very good taste. Hope there won't be a repeat next Saturday.

Did anyone else today notice the young guy in the ICT top with the black whole body stocking and what did you think of it ?

I have to say that I didn't think it was in very good taste. Hope there won't be a repeat next Saturday.

Are you suggesting that there was a racist element to that? Please please please tell me you are having a laugh :clapping02:

Well, a couple of people I spoke to after the match said it could be misconstrued as being racist. Was it necessary at all ?

Well, i suppose it wasn't "neccessary" but it really is ridiculous if that is considered racist. For those who don't know, they're called morphsuits and they come in a range of colours...

http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ProductDetails...oductCode=MORPH

It wasn't anything to do with hiding his identity.

No it isn't necessary but is anything? It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it! Some people really need to lighten up a bit. Today was a great day for all there why try and make a problem out of nothing?

Sorry but this thread is fecking ridiculous! We spoke to the guy after the match and he was great crack! Morphsuits are very popular and have been around festivals etc. for a couple of years now!

Had he worn a yellow one would you be jumping to the conclusion that he was mocking Asians?!

Get a grip!!

Well, a couple of people I spoke to after the match said it could be misconstrued as being racist. Was it necessary at all ?

were they mad bloody hell what is th eworld coming to , i have a black car better change it for a white one.

fecking numpties

This must be a laugh? This is not ICTFC-Kev but his brother. It was me wearing the morphsuit (thanks whoever left the link for the morphsuit website) My name is Darren Zuckert (18), I bought it for fun because i wanted it for a laugh and also because I will be wearing it at Rockness and T in the Park. Can not believe people are labelling me a racist for wearing it. But to be on the safe side I will be asking for permission next time I am planning on a bit of fun :rolleyes: Also thank yoiu for everyone being brilliant craic at the game, fantastic day out for everyone at the game and a fitting tribute to the champions

Good on you....enjoy the concerts.... :D

This must be a laugh? This is not ICTFC-Kev but his brother. It was me wearing the morphsuit (thanks whoever left the link for the morphsuit website) My name is Darren Zuckert (18), I bought it for fun because i wanted it for a laugh and also because I will be wearing it at Rockness and T in the Park. Can not believe people are labelling me a racist for wearing it. But to be on the safe side I will be asking for permission next time I am planning on a bit of fun :rolleyes: Also thank yoiu for everyone being brilliant craic at the game, fantastic day out for everyone at the game and a fitting tribute to the champions

To be honest I am shocked that someone could be labelled a racist at wearing such a thing.

I honestly think that people who suggest things like that are making the world bloody mad. I am glad you had a good laugh! Maybe wear a purple one next time and they can slag you for your dislike to Barney.

I had no idea who it was wearing it but to think it was some kind of racially motivated stunt is utterly laughable.

Laughable.......I suspect pathetic is probably more reflective of the context.

I suppose this merely represents the PC society in which we live, and to be fair to the OP and others, highlights how protecting against true racism has been hijacked by protectionism against anything that can be in any shape form or otherwise linked to racism, homophobia, etc, etc

:rolleyes: Did I really just type this? A bit serious for a Sunday morning

I had no idea who it was wearing it but to think it was some kind of racially motivated stunt is utterly laughable.

It was my wee brother that was wearing it RiG.

But yeah, in no way was it racially motivated. Just wearing a funny outfit for a laugh coz we'd won the league and it was the last away day of the season. Some people do need to have a word with themselves if they are labelling him a racist for that.

To be honest I am shocked that someone could be labelled a racist at wearing such a thing.

I honestly think that people who suggest things like that are making the world bloody mad. I am glad you had a good laugh! Maybe wear a purple one next time and they can slag you for your dislike to Barney.

You gonna wear one at the Dee game, MrsICTFC?

I like the yellow ones best....

:rolleyes:

WHAT is this site coming too????

The guy was out for a good day out, I doubt if racisim even entered his head when he chose the outfit.

Yesterday was a cause for celebrations , yet still we get people on here complaining, what is this world coming too???

To quote a previous poster GET A LIFE!!!

I agree with Tree

I suppose this merely represents the PC society in which we live, and to be fair to the OP and others, highlights how protecting against true racism has been hijacked by protectionism against anything that can be in any shape form or otherwise linked to racism, homophobia, etc, etc

Edited by latviaman

Not content in living in a society where individuals get so easily offended by things they don't like themselves it seems we are (and have been for many years) slipping in to a situation whereby many spend far too much time getting offended by things that may upset others.....to the extent that it almost feels as if they go out of their way to play the "PC" card.

A few years ago I was hauled in front of a companies HR bigwigs for calling a coloured guy "chief". To cut a long story short....I called everyone "chief", it was just one of those words I used, and it transpired that it was not the guy who had complained but some other work colleagues who thought it was offensive. Great, all cleared up...or so you might have thought. Not a hope, the HR Manager as good as told the guy that he SHOULD find it offensive, and because of that I was to stop using the reference when speaking to anyone!!!

Sometimes....in fact, most of the time, things are what they are. In this case it was a guy in a morph suit having a bit of fun at the football...nothing more, nothing less.

We face enough trouble and problems in life without going looking for them.