Black Body Stocking

Glen Mhor

Truly PATHETIC that there are those in this society suspicious of a guy in such a suit. Doesnt suprise me one little bit tho....especially on this board!! We are becoming an nation of whinging, easily offended PUSSIES!! :rolleyes:

The only thing good to come out of this thread would be an apology from the OP. A totally unjustified person attack. Slanderous!

Sometimes mud sticks. I've been on the wrong end of an unjustified racism claim for calling the England football team "crap" when I was 11 before we played them at Euro '96. Had to write a letter of apology for saying that. Despite 6 witnesses speaking up for me. Teacher was English though and anti Scottish "Never seen spitting till I came to Scotland." Had i not been so young and naive I'd have told her where to shove it.

Thankfully the thread is so utterly laughable in context that surely no right minded person would construe the act of wearing a morph costume as racism.

To the brother of ICTKev, please wear the costume to a game again. And continue to support with humour. I only see one person who seems to have lost their common sense. Whereas the rest are just baffled the thread was even started.

think the best thing is for this thread to be deleted. no harm came from wearing the costume so case closed?

can one of the mods close it before it turns into an argument about something that happened at a great day out for all the fans with the scoreline, atmosphere etc

Could this thread not go in general nonsense, because that's exactly what it is? I shook your hand yesterday pal (old git in a daft hat) because I knew it was a morph suit. Wear it again next week, it was class and just look at the OP's signature line. How true. :lol: