FEB 8th 2000 DVD - Has Arrived

CaleyD

The DVD's have arrived in our hands...finally...and are in the process of being packaged up to post out to those who have pre-ordered.

For those who haven't yet ordered, you can still do so online via www.ictsupporterstrust.co.uk

We will also be getting them in to the club shop and hope to have a stand/table selling them on Saturday, but with priorities being geared towards making Saturday a great day and everyone working on that then it could takes us a couple of days to get that organised.

Please do not be hassling the club shop with phone calls and e.mails asking about it (these guys are all extremely busy as is at the moment), we will let you know when it becomes available there.

post-3-1265060226.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic! Big party at the stadium followed by late night drunken viewing of dvd

Exactly what i was thinking. Staying the night at a friends in Inverness and it would be an excellent chance to let him see us do over Celtic.

just glad that its gonna be here for me to take to the falklands woopwoop

Guest Mahonio

The DVD's have arrived in our hands...finally...and are in the process of being packaged up to post out to those who have pre-ordered.

For those who haven't yet ordered, you can still do so online via www.ictsupporterstrust.co.uk

We will also be getting them in to the club shop and hope to have a stand/table selling them on Saturday, but with priorities being geared towards making Saturday a great day and everyone working on that then it could takes us a couple of days to get that organised.

Please do not be hassling the club shop with phone calls and e.mails asking about it (these guys are all extremely busy as is at the moment), we will let you know when it becomes available there.

post-3-1265060226.jpg

Damn, i can't bug you anymore Don :lol: :P :P :025: :022: :021:

This is great news, they should now also start to drop through letter boxes across the Country. One think I am sure of is that it will be worth the wait. :lol: Especially if you enjoy an easter egg hunt :P

I heard our feeder club could only put 2 past them and were not charitable enough to give them a consolation goal...

DVD looks fantanstic. I'm delighted with it! Well done to all those involved and many thanks.

You know what I mean though.

I thought my copy had a problem when they talked for 2 minutes, then didn't say another word until Charlie commented "Barry thought he was in the box there" when Moravcik fowled him in the lead up to the goal.

I'm sure I can safely say on behalf of the Trust Board that we seriously underestimated the time and work necessary to pull this one off. This has taken months to produce, going way back to when we had to ask the SFA for permission to use the footage and then sourcing the footage from the BBC (Thanks to Steph for all her hard work with this). Then pulling it all together and adding the interviews from the night as well as Barry and Charlie chatting through it. Everything taking time to do.

I'm really pleased that the outcome seems worth the effort.