FEB 8th 2000 DVD - Has Arrived

CaleyD

I'm starting to feel a little bit jealous.

Despite being a member of the Trust Board I haven't been so hands on in the production of the actual DVD. It was one of the those things where I was quite happy to wait until it was all done so I could enjoy the final product....now you all have your copy and I've not managed to get my hands on mine yet.

I believe there's an Easter Egg on there somewhere as well, so happy hunting...and please don't spoil the fun for everyone else if you find it, well not for a couple of weeks anyway until they're all pulling their hair out in frustration at not knowing where to look :lol: (I don't actually know where to look either...yet).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to feel a little bit jealous.

Despite being a member of the Trust Board I haven't been so hands on in the production of the actual DVD. It was one of the those things where I was quite happy to wait until it was all done so I could enjoy the final product....now you all have your copy and I've not managed to get my hands on mine yet.

I believe there's an Easter Egg on there somewhere as well, so happy hunting...and please don't spoil the fun for everyone else if you find it, well not for a couple of weeks anyway until they're all pulling their hair out in frustration at not knowing where to look :D (I don't actually know where to look either...yet).

I know where it is, but I'm not telling lol. Worth looking for though.

I only have an early proof, so I'm looking forward to getting the final version. I believe it looks pretty good

Well done to all involved, this is an excellent product.

Just been laughing at the Drummossie interviews. Rob MacLean was good, and came across as knowledgeable on the workings of our club (or very well briefed).

Watching the game this evening. There's a moment at 0-0 when I'm sure I can hear us singing, to the tune of "Football's coming home", "Parkhead's falling down!"

Edited by Yngwie

They must have been posted out on Monday Jock so exect it early next week.

The interviews are teckle btw.

Thanks mate! Looking forward to it ! :P :D :D

Your DVD is definitely in the post, Jock.

Got my copy today when I bought my t-shirt. Hubby looking forward to watching it tomorrow as he is out tonight celebrating. Thanks for all the effort in producing both dvd and top. Much appreciated

So long ago I ordered I can't remember when !

Is mine on its way too ????????????

:lol:

With much thanks to all involved, my dvd safely arrived today! What great memory we all have! Now all we have to do is repeat it a couple of times next season!