Can you see yourself

bauhaus

P and J picture of the fans on the park. Can see plenty of familiar faces. Are you in it yourself. Can see myself, Mrs Bauhaus, and 1 of the 4 kids. Others hidden by Tel.

Any one know how many made the journey from Hell with the A9 blocked?

The A9 was only blocked just outside Perth, and the diversion was only 10 - 15 mins long. Never found it too much of a chore to be honest.

No idea of numbers, but I know of 4 buses, so that's about 200 and then there were plenty cars, including ourselves and a few others we bumped into at Ballinluig

Over to the left of that pic you can see me and Billy Fish legging it towards the gate to find an off-licence for a wee bit of juice for the way home.

For the away fans total, cant see anything official but i reckon 700-800 ICT were there.

P and J picture of the fans on the park. Can see plenty of familiar faces. Are you in it yourself. Can see myself, Mrs Bauhaus, and 1 of the 4 kids. Others hidden by Tel.

Any one know how many made the journey from Hell with the A9 blocked?

Can't see myself in that one, but I can be spotted in this one, along with a few others....

gallery_5187_762_586926.jpg

Over to the left of that pic you can see me and Billy Fish legging it towards the gate to find an off-licence for a wee bit of juice for the way home.

For the away fans total, cant see anything official but i reckon 700-800 ICT were there.

P & J report states 500 ICT fans .

It was so selfish of TB to block me out of the photo, anyone would have thought it was all about him :blush:

I'm not in the P&J pic but was reliably informed this morning by Caleyjag that I was in the one in the centre pages of The Sun :P