dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wonder who the music "special musical act" will be

The dregs from Rock4Life I would imagine......

First of all I don't know who it is going to be, but I do know that it won't be anyone to do with Rock4life. It was another company completely that were organising Rock4life so there is no connection there.

But the production company involved with Rock4Life tried to get every other production company (and every other business for that matter) within a 100 mile radius to bail them out. So there may be some connection

The press release states "a special musical act", who will perform pre-match and at half time.

So it won't be anything that requires much equipment to be set up and removed, as there won't be time.

Unless the equipment is already set up on a trailer ready to be towed into place. Thats how they do it at Hampden.

The press release states "a special musical act", who will perform pre-match and at half time.

So it won't be anything that requires much equipment to be set up and removed, as there won't be time.

They could set up a stage, where the TV cameras usually are, so nothing has to be removed for the game.

Its on at half time as well :rolleyes:

Oh right, so you don't like live music? Is your preference for the announcer to choose the half time music then? Or is it just music in general you don't like?

When did I say I didn't like live music ? :blink:

You didn't.....thats why i was asking why you would rather it was cancelled because you'll have to watch/listen at halftime while your attending. The only three things i can think of i stated above.

You have been quite gloriously negative throughout this thread, considering that all the club is trying to do is throw a championship party for he supporters! Lighten up DALNEIGHCALEY!

I'd prefer the announcer to play music rather than listen to some heedrum hodrum chit that we no doubt will get .

I'd prefer the announcer to play music rather than listen to some heedrum hodrum chit that we no doubt will get .

Why assume that. I'm sure Les Kidger will have chosen someone who appeals to all and not some heedrum hodrum chit as you call it.

Your the one that mentioned Schiehallion , plus theres been a lot of folk wanting Runrig / Donnie Munro , and the like .

Its been laid on free of charge, we don't even know who it is yet and some would rather it was cancelled, quite incredible.

You couldn't make it up, really. Even if the music turns out not to be to everyone's taste, there is the small matter of a football match and a trophy!