presents from the players

ICTJM

Someone, Jonny Hayes, I think, threw a pair of boots tied together by the laces into the air. I saw them rather late as they descended from up above and had someone taller and more agile not caught them, I might well have been garrotted.

Wasn't it Eagle who through the boots in? And I'd like to recall a conversation I had with Kyle Allison.

I went up to our reserve keeper and hoping that I am more likely to get a "present" from a player that wouldn't expect to be asked and my convo went like this..........

Me - Could i have your gloves mate?

Kyle - No mate, I need them.....Sorry.

Me - What for?

=D

Wasn't it Eagle who through the boots in? And I'd like to recall a conversation I had with Kyle Allison.

I went up to our reserve keeper and hoping that I am more likely to get a "present" from a player that wouldn't expect to be asked and my convo went like this..........

Me - Could i have your gloves mate?

Kyle - No mate, I need them.....Sorry.

Me - What for?

=D

I was thinking about KA, yesterday, how he would justify his presence on the park. Was he even on for part of a game this eason?

they were maybe Rosscos as he was barefoot at presentation?

Rossco was wearing sandals, like a certain other person from history who almost shares the same level of fame.

mocking.gif

Robert Eagle definitely threw his boots into the North Stand. I never got them though :crazy07:

What a time he was having, celebrating in his sombrero :021:

my somrero YAAAAAS!

I got Rooney's Irn Bru t-shirt, courtesy of Arbroathawayday, who being a foot taller than anyone else in the ground plucked it out of the air when Adam threw it into the crowd.

:lol: ;) Aye.. never mind the 11 kids and mums Simon floored on the way down eh...