Bulvitis: Deal or No Deal?

Yngwie

Deal or no deal?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bulvitis be offered a new contract?

• Yes
    • No

Bulvitis is a player who seems to have divided fans' opinion all season. I have changed my mind about him several times during the last year.

But the time has come to offer contracts. Do you think Terry should be offering one to Nauris?

Spoke to him on Saturday night. He was over the moon, absolutely chuffed to bits, he could not get the grin off his face. He said he did find it difficult at first as he spoke very little English and had to cope with the many changes. I told him my Latvian was sh**e as well. But he got better and more confident as the season progressed and I thought he played well against Dundee.

He is surely worth a contract, even if it is as part of a squad rather than automatic first choice. He contributed with a few goals as well and does pose a threat in the box.

Thank you Mr Banker..................deal.

I would say he could be worth one as a squad player as well though i have seen him play much better than his performance on Saturday. As said he has improved as the season has gone and chimped in with about 5 or 6 goals which is a superb tally for a defender.

The only setback is that i think he is still on loan from Tranzitis so any move would require a fee and it is a case of whether TB is willing to pay it.

Yes, even as a sub he slots into his position well

As for Stewart Golabeck I would rather see him as a first team player than coming off of the bench as he needs to play all the time to get the best out of him.

only if we can get him at a bargain price as cover, as i think DP, SG, RT & GM have been a force to be reckoned with.

i think we should sign him. He was extremely proud to be playing and winning on saturday which showed he likes being with the club and tbh i think at his age he will keep getting better. He is pretty solid and that is what we need in the SPL! Deal

Nice guy for me its a yes.

Why all the talk about mihadjuks. He chose to leave and play at a higher level unlike richie etc. Also he has hardly set the world on fire at dundee utd

Mihadjuks didn't choose to leave. He was never offered a contract. Only because he hasn't performed do ICT have a chance of signing Pavels again.

As for Bully. Depends who else we have in mind and whether Tokely goes. Get the first team signed first, then look at our options.

It all depends what Tokely does I guess. Certainly Ross would be a better choice for right back given the language barrier, as Grant Munro doesn't do a lot of shouting. From what I've seen its Esson who keeps the back 4 in line

I may change my mind if he was to be a right back though...

Terry gave Nauris a chance there on Saturday, perhaps with options for next season in mind. I thought he was poor though.

The thing with Bulvitis, is that he can be a good player, but when there's anyone near him or putting him under pressure, he doesn't know what to do with the ball.

The thing with Bulvitis, is that he can be a good player, but when there's anyone near him or putting him under pressure, he doesn't know what to do with the ball.

Cant believe this is up for discussion. He is one of the worst players to play for us.

Cant run, tackle, head or pass need i say more!

Terry gave Nauris a chance there on Saturday, perhaps with options for next season in mind. I thought he was poor though.

He certainly gave away plenty of fouls. I have my doubts whether he'll cut it in the SPL.

Cant believe this is up for discussion. He is one of the worst players to play for us.

Cant run, tackle, head or pass need i say more!

Tad harsh, don't ya think? He's scored a couple of good goals with his head this season, and on the few occasions I've seen him play he looked solid. Maybe not SPL quality but certainly a useful addition and a good squad player if not starting XI.

He played an absolute blinder against a high flying, under a new management Motherwell side, when we dumped them out the Scottish Cup back in mid-January. Scored a cracker of a goal that night as well.

That would suggest to me he is more than capable at SPL level.