Prized ICT possession

caley100

Just thinking about what ICT items/tops/memorobilia you have which you would not give away/sell.

I have a players top that was worn in Rossco's testimonial(signed)

I have Grantys top from the first div winning season 2003-04(signed) which is in Caleystan's possession -i hope.

Caleystan has a bit of the turnstyle from the howden end gate at Telford street.

have a framed signed (by former captain, darren dods) top i got given when we were in the SPL, also a signed ball from the same team. but i dont like it as much as brewster had his hands on it and signed it.

I have a signed ball with Robbo and Pele's signs on it from back in the day, also a signed ball from our last season in the SPL, and a signed ball from this seasons team. but my pride and joy is a fully signed Program from Feb 1986 Caley V's Aberdeen my first ever Caley Game...

I have a signed shirt from 2000/01, a wedding photo signed by this years squad, signed football and other bits and bobs from over the years.

Ryan Esson had his top signed by saturdays team, and donated it to the Mrs for a function she is trying to organise to raise funds for Neurofibromatosis (NF). He also signed his gloves also for auction.

The Highland March Flag has been signed by almost every single player and manager between 2004 and 2008, including the title winning squad of 2004! the only people to have signed it since then include Butcher and Malpas aswell as Dougie Imrie. (We're yet to get our irish contingent to sign it, and the likes of lee cox, narius, ryan, sanchez and more. We missed out on Marius Niculae too as the romanian press stole him for an interview before the euros.)

In terms of possesions ICT have of mine, Grant Munro has a red and blue striped tie that I loaned to my dad for the Red and Blue Ball last season. He can keep it though! :lol:

have a framed signed (by former captain, darren dods) top i got given when we were in the SPL, also a signed ball from the same team. but i dont like it as much as brewster had his hands on it and signed it.

Sad really. He did us so much damage by bringing guys like Rooney and Esson to the club!!!!

2 x signed tops from the Celtic game in 2000. As I was a player sponsor (x2) at that point, these are real squad tops not just 'replicas', and because it took so long to receive them they were also worn in the Hearts game at Tynecastle too !!!! Tommy was keeping them safe for some reason but had to give them up to me !

I have two signed balls, 1 from around 96-97 and the other from around 2004-2005. Also have a signed away strip ( the orenge one sponsered by scotrail) signed by duncan shearer. A copy of A Night to Remember (the vcr) signed by paul sheerin and a few signed programs and i shall have them all till the day i die. They are to precious to part with.

I have two signed balls, 1 from around 96-97 and the other from around 2004-2005. Also have a signed away strip ( the orenge one sponsered by scotrail) signed by duncan shearer. A copy of A Night to Remember (the vcr) signed by paul sheerin and a few signed programs and i shall have them all till the day i die. They are to precious to part with.

that must have been nice :lol:

oh do you mean footballs? :lol:

IHE keeps the ashes from the Kingsmills stand in an urn on his mantlepiece.

I've got a signed 1999 ball and 2003 shirt, but the one that made me smile the most was on my wedding day when someone arranged a card signed by the team, which I received shortly after finding out that we had just beaten Aberdeen in a pre-season friendly. We went on to get promoted that season.

I have got a season 2002-3 top signed by the whole squad and also a programme from ICT's first ever official match versus east stirling-shire in the coca-cola cup.

I have every replica home shirt since the club was formed in 1994 & look forward to adding to the collection when the stripes are back next season.

Also have a couple of signed balls, Pele erra circa 2001 & Brewster erra at the start of last season.

Pride of place is an Adam Rooney framed photo which he specially signed for the wee mans Christmas last year. Top bloke.

IHE keeps the ashes from the Kingsmills stand in an urn on his mantlepiece.

I've got a signed 1999 ball and 2003 shirt, but the one that made me smile the most was on my wedding day when someone arranged a card signed by the team, which I received shortly after finding out that we had just beaten Aberdeen in a pre-season friendly. We went on to get promoted that season.

Not quite true but I still have got the box of matches. I have a piccy of a pre season Caley team where I played alongside Presslie, Noble, Allan and Johnson.

Just thinking about what ICT items/tops/memorobilia you have which you would not give away/sell.

I have a players top that was worn in Rossco's testimonial(signed)

I have Grantys top from the first div winning season 2003-04(signed) which is in Caleystan's possession -i hope.

Caleystan has a bit of the turnstyle from the howden end gate at Telford street.

Granty's top is hanging on the wall in front of me.

Where is that thing i got from Telford Street? I haven't seen it for years. It was the piece of metal that people would put their money on as they paid to go through the gate. I think it was inscribed with something in Latin. I doubt very much if it has survived 15 years of Caley 100's garage clear-out's.

Ah!

Well, son. How can I put this gently to you.

It's like this. Your mother was having a spring clean at the weekend and things like old balls, shirts, programs, videos etc found their way into the bin. I said they were precious to you but you know what she's like. "If they're so bloody precious to him he should have taken them with him to bloody Wakefield." she said. Well, I couldn't argue with that.

Only joking! Don't worry. Until you can keep them in a place of your own they will be safe. I will guard them with my life!