Hayes signs!

caley100

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good news. Especially the fact that it's for two years. Once Esson, Tokely and Proctor sign I will be a very happy ICT fan indeed !

Yea :D

Same here!

Rossco should be signed up soon!

Jonny Jonny Hayes, Jonny Hayes, Jonny Jonny HAYES!

This news literally induced a goal-like celebration from me - jump out my seat, cheering, punching the air :D Haha. Fantastic News!! :D :D :D :D :D

Haha same! Absolutely deeeelighted!! :D

Fantastic news about Hayes :021:

Sanchez like Odiambho still needs to improve

What brilliant news to come home to.

I agree that Sanchez and Odi need to improve, but I'm pleased Tel's giving them the chance to do so. I think both could be very effective in a team that will have to play on the counter attack much more next season than it did this season.

Could see us being a little like St Johnstone were when they first went back up - scoring plenty of goals but also losing a few more than we should. And tbh, I'd be more than happy if we do as well next season as they have done.

Edited by alternative maryhill

I'm delighted that Hayes has signed (especially that it's 2 years). I feel that the combination of Hayes, Rooney and Foran will become even stronger next season.

For me, the jury is out on Sanchez and he has to make a bigger contribution and give the ball away less.