Where will be at the end of the season?

TopSix

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top six?

• Yes
    • No

If I was offered 11th just now I would bite your hand off.

I dont want to sound negative but all this top 6 talk is crazy for our first year back in the SPL. Survial would a fantastic achievement.

As much as I like your positive thoughts I hope they dont turn into expectations and if we finish 10th or 11th next year you will consider it a failure

I will settle for anywhere above 11th as long as we get an old firm result somewhere and pump Aberdeen at TCS at some point in the season.

With the great news of key players re-signing this week, I seriously think a top six finish next season is a realistic target.

Are others as optimistic?

Obviously not. In fact I'm thinking of changing my username to 'Bottom Six Next Year'.

Fancy ?20 on it? :025:

How about this: The last away game, if we're top six, you pay me in. If we're bottom six, I'll pay you in. Tickets for the infirm are more expensive so this works in my favour... :cheer01:

I think that we are very capable of having a good season. I believe that the top six is possibly out of our reach but 7th or 8th will be very nice, i would like to think that with 4-5 games to go, that relagation would not be an issue

Guest Mahonio

Top Six Next Year, I BELIEVE we can end inside the top 6 and heres why, we have Foran and Hayes who will be dangerous to opponents and also we have a certain Rooney who is a goalscorer. Also, at the back we have Esson who is a quality Goalie and we have experience in Golabek, Tokely (hopefully they sign new deals) and Munro.

Need i say more mate? :clapping04: :D :D

Top Six Next Year, I BELIEVE we can end inside the top 6 and heres why, we have Foran and Hayes who will be dangerous to opponents and also we have a certain Rooney who is a goalscorer. Also, at the back we have Esson who is a quality Goalie and we have experience in Golabek, Tokely (hopefully they sign new deals) and Munro.

Need i say more mate? :clapping04: :D :D

It's all coming together. I hear you loud and clear.

I reckon we will probably finish about 8th-9th. Definitely too good to go down but I think Top 6 is a bit too far for us.

I?m going to be happy if we are in the top ten, it is a different league from what most of them are used to playing in, it took a while to adjust to the First, I?m optimistic 7th 8th then next season with a more SPL settled team then aye top 6 IS possible!

With the great news of key players re-signing this week, I seriously think a top six finish next season is a realistic target.

Are others as optimistic?

Obviously not. In fact I'm thinking of changing my username to 'Bottom Six Next Year'.

Fancy ?20 on it? :023:

How about this: The last away game, if we're top six, you pay me in. If we're bottom six, I'll pay you in. Tickets for the infirm are more expensive so this works in my favour... :ohmy:

You're on. Just as long as you don't expect me to pay for the pies as well...