Ironic !

If Killie go down - no pies. If Falkirk go down, a longer journey from Edinburgh. That's about the extent to which I'm bothered. Saying that, Falkirk have seemed to be a bit of a bogey team for us over the years.

I bear no grudge against Falkirk. Our woeful, long-ball football under brewster and the loss of Dods was a massive part in our downfall. Falkirk battled through that season and held it together post-split. Falkirk is a decent day out too. Cheap pubs and free taxis back to Edinburgh courtesy of Scotrail IIRC...

Apologies for taking this thread off topic.

If Killie get relegated it will be on 32 points if Falkirk get relegated it will be either 30 or 31 points again 6 points less than we did last season just goes to show how unlucky caley were to be relegated with that points total last season.

No

Eh........ Killie are in a very similar scenario to our predicament this time last year ( Goal difference aside )

they just need a draw & its Falkirk coming to them 12.30 kick off ........ do i have to spell it out to you :ohmy:

It'll be interesting to hear who the ref is :023:

I am considering going through to the game from Glasgow to sit in the Killie end!

After the grief of last season (not only the 1-0 at the end of the season but the 4-0 at Falkirk which still haunts me)I hope Falkirk spiral down to the third division and never recover.

I am considering going through to the game from Glasgow to sit in the Killie end!

After the grief of last season (not only the 1-0 at the end of the season but the 4-0 at Falkirk which still haunts me)I hope Falkirk spiral down to the third division and never recover.

I have to agree there :ohmy:

Edited by ICTcalumICT

I have to agree there :lol:

Me too