Derby release McEverly and Teale

Noticed the 2 have been allowed to go and find clubs.

I reckon big Jay would be a decent fit for the Left back position. It's whether he'd want to come and take a probably hefty wage cut.

Not so keen on Teale. Never seen him play well.

You seem to have missed the part of iamthecaptain1's post which explained that it would only really be feasible if they would take the wage cut! :ohmy:

I've seen Teale in a couple of televised Derby games and he looked pretty good!

Won't be able to afford either of them. Next.
Edited by Wyness13

For us to afford them they would need to take a very significant pay cut! :ohmy: Can't see it but someone like Teale on the other side of Hayes would be fantastic! Imagine two flying wingers ripping the opposition full backs to shreds?

On another note, does anyone remember Glynn Hurst who was at Ayr around the same time as Teale?

both of these players have played in the premiership and would be way above our budget

same with the Graham Alexander 'rumour'

I think any club in the SPL barring the old firm would struggle financially to entice premiership players North given the wage budgets of SPL clubs compared to premiership/championship.

I noticed that young Queens keeper Fox was released by Queens yesterday.

I've seen him play twice, against County and us and he has been really impressive, wouldn't mind him as cover for Esson.

My thoughts exactly caleyboy and some seem to forget that Bob Malcolm played for Derby in the Premiership and Im pretty sure was in their promotion gaining team. He found himself at Dundee last season after leaving Motherwell where he did quite well. I imagine Dundee gave him higher wages.

So it's not beyond feasibility. Both are Scottish (well sort of in big Jay's case) and if you don't try you never know. Who says top flight football would not win over salary?

Jay McEverly is really being released because of Money , and he didn't want to even discuss lower wages , he was on a Premiership contract

Derby cant afford Him anymore and We get 30,000 through the Gate each week :huh: