New Season Ticket & Shirts?!?!?

GMD11UK

do you think they would be annoyed if i pitched up at the club shop with bags of pennies?!?! that giant whisky jar is looking pretty full!

i am not looking forward to the prices either, i am sure keeping some of the keys players from this season wasne cheap!!

and btw missict, i am also looking forward to caley in fifa11!!

Not entirely sure what the deal is with annoucing that they will announce it tomorrow. Why could they not have told us yesterday or today?

do you think they would be annoyed if i pitched up at the club shop with bags of pennies?!?! that giant whisky jar is looking pretty full!

i am not looking forward to the prices either, i am sure keeping some of the keys players from this season wasne cheap!!

I've Missed It. Been Playing Fifa 09 On My Ps3 To Remind Me Of The Good Times.

Do You Think The Prices Will Be More Than Last Time We Were In The SPL??

I would expect them to be something similar to our last season in the SPL.

What Were The Prices?

What Were The Prices?

Under 16 North stand was 90 and i think an adults was about 130. You can roughly guess the others when you think that the North Stand is in the middle price Range with the Family Enclosure the lowest and Main Stand Highest.

still no prices!!!

These will be in the letter and also announced on Friday at 9am as noted in the posting on the official site ...... be patient, only 36 hours until you find out !!!

got my letter and guess what still not prices just a very long letter with instructions about how to renew through mfr website. We received 3 letters - 1 for me and 1 ezch for the kids all have different client no when I think we had 1 between us previously.to get the credit you need a different form also downloadable or form the club. There is no mention or any ohter way to buy your ticket if you cant use a computer but I assume you can buy direct from the club.No mention of friday as the launch date either.Oh well nothing is ever simple then is it?

Sorry - havent seen the letter so didnt know what was in it !!! We have been assured that we will be included in the press release so we will also have the prices up as soon as they are released for general viewing. We will also have a downloadable copy of the finance form available.

Not entirely sure what the deal is with annoucing that they will announce it tomorrow. Why could they not have told us yesterday or today?

Probably because Friday is the day that the other parties involved - ticket line, ticket website via MFR, finance company etc - have agreed upon.

ouch fifa 09?!?! at least you said ps3 not hellbox!

i will play fifa10 for now and wait eagerly for 11!! can't wait to see the stats for the players after such a good run in div1!!

ouch fifa 09?!?! at least you said ps3 not hellbox!

i will play fifa10 for now and wait eagerly for 11!! can't wait to see the stats for the players after such a good run in div1!!

This so called "Hellbox" has far better games than the PISH3. The controller is also a long way better.

Back on topic, ?81 quid is great. I do think that there is too much of a jump between Junior and Adult though.

still no prices!!!

These will be in the letter and also announced on Friday at 9am as noted in the posting on the official site ...... be patient, only 36 hours until you find out !!!

got my letter and guess what still not prices just a very long letter with instructions about how to renew through mfr website. We received 3 letters - 1 for me and 1 ezch for the kids all have different client no when I think we had 1 between us previously.to get the credit you need a different form also downloadable or form the club. There is no mention or any ohter way to buy your ticket if you cant use a computer but I assume you can buy direct from the club.No mention of friday as the launch date either.Oh well nothing is ever simple then is it?

Sorry - havent seen the letter so didnt know what was in it !!! We have been assured that we will be included in the press release so we will also have the prices up as soon as they are released for general viewing. We will also have a downloadable copy of the finance form available.

Probably because Friday is the day that the other parties involved - ticket line, ticket website via MFR, finance company etc - have agreed upon.

tried to renew on line tells me i can renew, but not allowing me into my seat ( family sectionit says is sold out) so called ticket master ( opps sorry ICT ticket hot line) lady very helpful but was not able to renew my 3 tickets she will look into and get back did not know why i could do online if sshe advises i will post, if anyone else can help and give some simple to follow instructions i would apreciate

sure when its up and working properly will be ok?

thanks

Having compared our prices with those of some other SPL clubs our prices are excellent. Family section at TCS 1 adult + 2 U-12's ?189. Same at the Pitt ?311.

10 mth interest free credit as well.

Our top price ?320 (all games). Hearts ?425 (without OF or Hibs)

Many more comparrisons I could write but the gist is that ICT are good value against other clubs.

Having compared our prices with those of some other SPL clubs our prices are excellent. Family section at TCS 1 adult + 2 U-12's ?189. Same at the Pitt ?311.

10 mth interest free credit as well.

Our top price ?320 (all games). Hearts ?425 (without OF or Hibs)

Many more comparrisons I could write but the gist is that ICT are good value against other clubs.

im pretty sure this year there is an interest charge on spreading payments. there is no requirement for a deposit however

great pricing structure otherwise though