Engerland or Ross C**nty

CaleyT

Engerland or Ross C**nty  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse - Ross County winning the Scottish Cup or England winning the World Cup

• Ross County
    • Engerlund

I can guarantee you though, if England win the World Cup you'll be hearing about that for a much longer time than you would County winning the Scottish cup. Even if you wouldn't, I'd still pick England - literally can't think of anything much worse!

I can guarantee you though, if England win the World Cup you'll be hearing about that for a much longer time than you would County winning the Scottish cup.

That's because England, i.e. the BBC, controls what comes into our homes through our televisions.

Televisions need mains electricity though, which is unfortunate for the residents of Dingwall.

Much as I hate the thought of Ross County achieving something that we haven't yet, I have to admit that it would be nice if a Highland team won the cup despite the fact we would never hear the last of it.

However, if England won the World Cup we'd never hear the last of it cubed.

Therefore, for me, England winning the World Cup is the worser of the two.

I'm a bit tired of the "nice for the Highlands" thing.

Personally I don't just want County to lose - I want them to be humiliated.

I'd like a 7-1, but I think they'll do slightly better and so I predict 5-1 for United.

As for England? If they had the REAL Rooney they would walk it - but I'll still be quietly cheering them on.

I'm a bit tired of the "nice for the Highlands" thing.

Personally I don't just want County to lose - I want them to be humiliated.

I'd like a 7-1, but I think they'll do slightly better and so I predict 5-1 for United.

As for England? If they had the REAL Rooney they would walk it - but I'll still be quietly cheering them on.

Go for a wee lie down then. Dundee United have never done us any favours in the past and I feel more affinity with a Highland club than one from Dungdee.

England will never have ther REAL Rooney cos he is Irish.