John Tuffy

instInCT

Source?

A good signing, but I doubt he'd come.

Watched him a couple of times at matches and on the PT website highlights, I think he is a great kepper, would be a really good signing for us. Maybe shows Esson might be leaving.

Do you think we have room for both? They both are good quality GKs so both would be looking for first team football. If say tuffey signed before esson did then it would be unlikely we would convinse Esson to sign.

It would be a shame for him to come if Esson's still here, would be horrible to see one of these keepers warm any bench - especially if it was Esson, after playing a hgue part in our title winning season.

I reckon we'd only go for Tuffey if Esson wasn't planning on signing on for the SPL with us.

His best mate is Russel Duncan though, so hopefully he'll get him on board.

all very well, the last partick game he was sensational. at shot stopping. thought his cross perception (for want of a better word) was a little off. still not sure how rooney got the header for the goal. was almost under the crossbar. so in that case there maybe a little mikey fraser about him? (sorry mike) if esson stays i'd be happier.

Esson and Tuffey competeing for a place would be nothign short of fantastic. In saying that as much a I think Tuffey is an amazing keeper, I'd hope Esson pips him to a starting place!

people need to drop this idea that tuffy and esson will play at the same team. tuffy would only come if promised 1st team football and if ryan is dropped to the bench then he will be looking for another club i guess