David Proctor Wins Player of the Year

instInCT

There is a food for thought quote in that article, since I read in the signed/off chat, that Proctor is still unsigned.

?We are all just looking forward to next season now. You want to be playing against the likes of Celtic and Rangers every year and I?m looking forward to pitting my wits against them again.?

There was a point in the season where he was switching between centre mid and right back and did fairly good job in both and chipped in with a few goals too. I think it is the first season i have seen him where he has been pritty much an out and out regular.

Well done Proctor.

Well done and well deserved Bambi! :021:

:lol:

I don't know why that nickname doesn't stick.. fits him perfectly

na fair play to Proctor he has been excellent this season, especially when playing centre mid... he's come a long way since his appearance on youtube

You should have seen Colin Mitchell when he was a kid in a Caley strip!! :021:

Well done David and this is rather a nice idea on the part of the East Kilbride paper too, isn't it?

Edited by Charles Bannerman

You should have seen Colin Mitchell when he was a kid in a Caley strip!! :021:

Well done David and this is rather a nice idea on the part of the East Kilbride paper too, isn't it?

Just thinking that too , Charles, quite innovative really. Helped, I suppose by the fact that EK has a large population and no major football team; their local heroes are quite scattered.

I wonder could the Courier or HN do something the same? Does Inverness have any players further afield that Sneck, Dingwall or Peterhead?

Good gesture by the local rag. I wonder what the competition was. What other professional players come from that paper's circulation area ?

Have you read the article!? There's a list of the competition in it :D

I wonder could the Courier or HN do something the same? Does Inverness have any players further afield that Sneck, Dingwall or Peterhead?

I think Don Cowie would have to be the winner.

I think Don Cowie would have to be the winner.

Dont think Don will be bothered about missing out on ?100 of vouchers :D