I.C.T fans going to Hampden. Why?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a non-event so far, still fancy United to put at least a few past County in the next 45 :P

I am utterly sickened by the amount of support being shown to county by ICT fans!!!!

I have wanted to write that for weeks and it feels great to finally say it!

Yea, it really takes big balls to post that on the internet :D

What a non-event so far, still fancy United to put at least a few past County in the next 45 :P

I am utterly sickened by the amount of support being shown to county by ICT fans!!!!

I have wanted to write that for weeks and it feels great to finally say it!

Yea, it really takes big balls to post that on the internet :D

Well done Desperados. And yeah Iain....it does take balls to say it on here. Not everyone is as willing to have their say and open themseves up to the confrontation that ensues at times.

Come on County!

I think the reaction of some posters is akin to a homophobic reaction where they are not comfortable with their own sexuality.

...waits...

:D

you trying to say all Judas ICT fans are gay as well???

No, it's an analogy. Are you so insecure with your ICT loyalty, that you can't wish County well today in case it turns you into a stark raving gypsy?

Will ICTFC forgive me if I cheat on them for one day with RCFC? Probably and I don't even feel dirty!

Looking at the replays, you really can't think of what was going through McGovern's head at the time. Unless County go onto score, that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

This has really brang County fans and the world back down to earth.

They beat a combination of highland league teams, Stirling, a Hibs team who hadn't won and failed to win after this game for weeks and a good game against Celtic. Thats all. In reality they're just a bog standard first division team.

2-0. Lovely stuff! Hiya Iain pal. I've got balls the size of tangerines by the way!

too much information !!!! lets tone it down please .... family site and all that B)

in front of their die-hard fans B)

I think there must have been about 16 000 cardboard cutouts in the seats....coz i heard one wee whimper from them the whole game!