Richie Hart Re-signed

FortressICT

Very strong rumour that Richie Hart recently released by Dundee has signed for us again.

The person that informed me said he spoke to Richie today after he had been training with some members of the squad and will apparently be offered a deal to be a squad player for us next season.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.. not a great fan of Hart, he was a bit part player for us before whats changed?, and then there is a wee bit of a history somewhere...

Played near 150 times for ICT , hardly a bit part player . As for yor wee bit of history comment , have you never made a mistake and chose the wrong option ?

The last two seasons he was with ICT he only started 9 games, and was sub 16 times and scored zilch, if that aint a bit part i dont know what is me man.

And the drugs thing will never go away, seem to remember a lot of junkie chants at Dundee and Inverness games this season, that is something that will follow him about i'm afraid.

Its nothing personal, just that i dont think he would give us anything to enhance our squad for the SPL.

I like(d) Hart. I always thought he was a 'busy' player who could get stuck in. not world class, but a grafter who was and could be a good strong squad player.

The drugs thing is unfortunate, but as mentioned, he made a mistake, he wont be the first and he wont be the last player to have done so but if TB thinks he can do a job for us that will do for me.

I'd be very happy to see Ritchie back.

Firstly; regarding his drugs conviction, which of us hasn't made the odd, albeit serious, error of judgement in life ? In my opinion people deserve a second chance.

In addition I liked Ritchie as a player. He was never less than fully committed and not short on skill. Also, he has SPL experience which will serve us well next season.

Edited by Kingsmills

Very strong rumour that Richie Hart recently released by Dundee has signed for us again.

The person that informed me said he spoke to Richie today after he had been training with some members of the squad and will apparently be offered a deal to be a squad player for us next season.

Is this the same person that said that McBain had signed for Stenhousemuir and that Stuart Duff had signed for County?

If it is indeed true, then I think that it would be a good signing. Hart's a good player and a hard worker, he may even still be here had it not been for the whole drugs thing. I wouldn't complain if he is indeed re-signed.

would be quite happy with that. I always thought he put in a good shift. The Rockness thing was a while ago now - everyone deserves a second chance. well, maybe not EVERYONE - thinking Brewster here!

i have seen him up in westhill alot the past few weeks?

Had a great free kick and a great cross. I'd be happy to have him back.

I remember he had a free kick against us on the last day of the season and it hit the post. Was it know a good bit outside the box?

Perhaps they'll name the North Stand after him - the "Richie Hart stand" - got a nice ring to it!

:rolleyes:

(In honour of the number of times he's blootered the ball into the upper rows of it)

Edited by buckett

okay player and a good entertainer.

Always remember him jumping over the wall to go to the disabled loos whist warming up during the game and then someone shouting out "have you washed you hands!" and him holding up his gloves.

Perhaps they'll name the North Stand after him - the "Richie Hart stand" - got a nice ring to it!

:rotflmao:

Just thought, wouldn't it be awesome if we had an ex player called Juan Knight?

:rolleyes: