Richie Hart Re-signed

FortressICT

Perhaps they'll name the North Stand after him - the "Richie Hart stand" - got a nice ring to it!

:lol:

Just thought, wouldn't it be awesome if we had an ex player called Juan Knight?

:lol:

Nearly as bad as when Man City wanted to re-name one End of their stadium after Colin Bell...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I alays felt letting Hart go as perhaps a face-saving thing for the club as much as anything. I liked his style.

A grafter and a committed player. If this is true he could fit in well in midfield and would be hard to play against

He could do a job for the team.

The "issue" he had should be in the past--time to move on. Change is all around us and there is no turning back.

The fact is of course that it would now be up to him and I think he surely would be smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity. Butcher would get the best out of him ................

Perhaps they'll name the North Stand after him - the "Richie Hart stand" - got a nice ring to it! :lol:
Just thought, wouldn't it be awesome if we had an ex player called Juan Knight?:lol:
Nearly as bad as when Man City wanted to re-name one End of their stadium after Colin Bell...

h010.gif

Perhaps they'll name the North Stand after him - the "Richie Hart stand" - got a nice ring to it! :lol:
Just thought, wouldn't it be awesome if we had an ex player called Juan Knight? :getmecoat:

h010.gif

I'd never heard that story until Russell Howard brought it up on Mock the Week a couple of years ago!

Just thought, wouldn't it be awesome if we had an ex player called Juan Knight? :getmecoat:

h010.gif

I'd never heard that story until Russell Howard brought it up on Mock the Week a couple of years ago!

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. The Colin Bell Stand is on the west side of the pitch, it was never going to be at either one of the ends.

Very strong rumour that Richie Hart recently released by Dundee has signed for us again.

The person that informed me said he spoke to Richie today after he had been training with some members of the squad and will apparently be offered a deal to be a squad player for us next season.

Has he been released?

He still has another year of his contract to go at Dundee.

Very strong rumour that Richie Hart recently released by Dundee has signed for us again.

The person that informed me said he spoke to Richie today after he had been training with some members of the squad and will apparently be offered a deal to be a squad player for us next season.

Has he been released?

He still has another year of his contract to go at Dundee.

Don't know if he has been released or not but he is one of many told he was free to go.

i reckon the club did little to support him at the time other than say bye bye and given the abuse he's had to put up with from a small section of our supporters no wonder!!

anyway - i'd have him back in a minute - and i know a fair few others to!! Eh Lorna? :)

Edited by maimie

Wasnt there a few people one here told of a story that he slated Inverness CT, and most of all its fans?

Yeah...i heard that he was slating ALL things ICT....including the fans one night in The Rocpool.

seem to remember him as useless when he started, hooked and then the next week would come on as a sub for last 10 mins and his energy, runs with the ball ( then give it away usually) could change the game in our favour. next time he got a start was usless, then ok when given last 10 mins again, and so on and so on . also a touch like an elephant, no use for spl a 1st div player if ever i saw one.

My apologies....I hadn't realised you were back supporting ICT again.

Given the username, the avatar and the fact that the vast majority of your posts are about another team I really don't know how I hadn't realised.

Given the username, the avatar and the fact that the vast majority of your posts are about another team I really don't know how I hadn't realised.

1 big clue,iam on there forum? duh

so is the Jailender

Struggling with this one

Not sure which way I am leaning to as have varied views.

Could be possible addition to midfield but in SPL ??

Didn't play much laterly with us either, did he get a regular game with Dundee, not that it helps as we finished on top of them anyway!

Drugs a possible issue, but was minor I think

Added value to midfield, wold have thought we should be setting our sights higher but back to same old problem of location, but then again, another Richie has signed up ok

Quite right to support your local team Strathyjags. They are finding thier feet at SHFL level and they have some reasonable players. I have seen them play a few times and I feel the problem lies not with the players but with the inexperience of your management and coaches. They need direction, just the same as most ICT players. From the way Hearach blubbers his lips he MUST have played at a pretty high level of fitba so we better take what he says seriously. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't know what a fitba was if it fell in his soup! Keep supporting the Strathspey Jags - they deserve it!

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

That's my philosophy. :D

Hart is past his best and not what Terry should be spending his time on.

Richie is still only 32 so I wouldn't say past his best. He's still a very good player and, maybe, like Hastings and Wilson could come back even stronger. He has SPL experience and, I believe, would enhance our midfield.

The fella must be given a chance.

If he has let his fitness slip a few notches then he will hopefullly have a rude awakening when he arrives at Topping Tulloch. Terry will not tickle his oxters to get him to move along, of that I am sure.

Terry has a major responsibilty now to capitalise on the success of our team last season and I don't think that he will be too lenient on a person who may still have the ability to perform at a high level but is a shirker.

That having been said, I never really got the impression that Hart was anything close to that so we shall just have to wait and see won't we?

Good luck to him if he does come back because he could do very well if he chooses to really break sweat.