Richie Hart Re-signed

FortressICT

My apologies....I hadn't realised you were back supporting ICT again.

Given the username, the avatar and the fact that the vast majority of your posts are about another team I really don't know how I hadn't realised.

1 big clue,iam on there forum? duh

Quite right to support your local team Strathyjags. They are finding thier feet at SHFL level and they have some reasonable players. I have seen them play a few times and I feel the problem lies not with the players but with the inexperience of your management and coaches. They need direction, just the same as most ICT players. From the way Hearach blubbers his lips he MUST have played at a pretty high level of fitba so we better take what he says seriously. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't know what a fitba was if it fell in his soup! Keep supporting the Strathspey Jags - they deserve it!

Eh? Have I missed something? Where was I blubbering my lips?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie is still only 32 so I wouldn't say past his best. He's still a very good player and, maybe, like Hastings and Wilson could come back even stronger. He has SPL experience and, I believe, would enhance our midfield.

He is not good enough to improve our squad and that gentlemen is what Terry and Mo are working on at the moment. I'd rather they took a chance on a youngster than accepting second best (released by Dundee as part of a team of duds) for our team.

My apologies....I hadn't realised you were back supporting ICT again.

Given the username, the avatar and the fact that the vast majority of your posts are about another team I really don't know how I hadn't realised.

1 big clue,iam on there forum? duh

Quite right to support your local team Strathyjags. They are finding thier feet at SHFL level and they have some reasonable players. I have seen them play a few times and I feel the problem lies not with the players but with the inexperience of your management and coaches. They need direction, just the same as most ICT players. From the way Hearach blubbers his lips he MUST have played at a pretty high level of fitba so we better take what he says seriously. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't know what a fitba was if it fell in his soup! Keep supporting the Strathspey Jags - they deserve it!

exactly think donlys inexperience at a higher level,and lack of contacts is dragging us down

crap player we got well shot of

you will be signing him up then? will fit in well with strathy jags

maybe so but not everyone was world beaters in there 1st season,did caley/thistle win the highland league in there 1st season?have you seen many strathspey games this season to comment? :D

Gents this thread is about Richie Hart. This forum is rumour mill. If you want to discuss another team please take your discussion to the appropriate forum.

its pretty poor when a moderators discussing it also :D

I find myself disliking Strathspey more with each post you refer to them on other threads. Start another thread in non-ICT to discuss them or go elsewhere please.

Gents this thread is about Richie Hart. This forum is rumour mill. If you want to discuss another team please take your discussion to the appropriate forum.

its pretty poor when a moderators discussing it also :)

I find myself disliking Strathspey more with each post you refer to them on other threads. Start another thread in non-ICT to discuss them or go elsewhere please.

1stly do you think the clubs bothered if you dislike them or not,i think not :D iam just as much entitlted to be here as much a syou or anyone esle,so you go elsewhere :)

i seriously hope he does not come back he is a person!!

Edited by themann4thejob
editing out abusive content and inserting a more appropriate word

its pretty poor when a moderators discussing it also :D

The moderator is telling you that if you continue with your posts on this thread he will consider banning you from it.

crap player we got well shot of

you will be signing him up then? will fit in well with strathy jags

maybe so but not everyone was world beaters in there 1st season,did caley/thistle win the highland league in there 1st season?have you seen many strathspey games this season to comment? :lol:

So it is okay to call Richie Hart, a previous player for ICT, crap on ICT forum but not to call into question the quality of a team which has absolutely nothing to do with ICT?

Daily Record reports:

DUNDEE midfielder Richie Hart is wanted by Swedish outfit Ostersunds FK. The 32-year-old has been told he is surplus to requirements at dens Park.

And RiG's set up a new thread about Strathy Jags

So it is okay to call Richie Hart, a previous player for ICT, crap on ICT forum but not to call into question the quality of a team which has absolutely nothing to do with ICT?

It is okay to discuss 'Strathspey Thistle' on any thread where it is relevant. This is not one of those threads. It is an entirely different subject and there isnt even a tenuous link between RH and ST.

I am just as guilty about talking of another team .... Toronto FC, but i believe I do this in a way that is either relevant to the thread where I post, (eg. when people were talking about food/concessions or standing sections etc I contrasted the experience at BMO with that of TCS or elsewhere) or I do it in the NON-ICT area of the forum. That is all we are saying.

Believe there is now a Strathspey Thistle thread where all the non-believers are now labelled 'clowns' :lol: