The Scheme

Yngwie

Haha...i just felt compelled to make a comment about it on facebook. People like that lot are just SCUM in my book. As for that Kay...her heart is in the right place...but shes as bad, swearing etc in front of her kids.....lying to the cops (then admitting it on tv, BRIGHT move!!)

You know this.....its only gonna get worse.... thats the scary part!

I was up the town last week....and there was a crowd of dregs outside the PO......and these people were like extras from The Scheme......and there was some young druggie mother wi two young kids....Effing and blinding down the phone, going ballistic....in front of the kids. Now....this is the example she is setting her kids, they will mirror her behaviour....and so it will go on and on. It actually sickens me the way society is going.

Edited by SMEE

Certainly is... and its from a very dodgy housing estate in Kilmarnock - full of dodgy people.

There was a similar kind of thing on tv based on the Raploch estate in Stirling a couple of years ago, kind of a feel good thing that you dont live next door to them ( apologies if anyone on here does).

certainly seemed like real life shameless. What chaotic lives some people live and I dont see it ending anytime soon. The fact that these folk can openly admit on camera to lying to the police and taking drugs says it all. I dont see it getting any better either when the 5 yr old is already struggling to get to school on time and not wanting to go.

Theres very little respect these days. And good parenting is thin on the ground. I think this new age thing of trying to be your kids friend is where it goes wrong!

Firstly....anyone involved with drugs should be locked up for OTT sentences. Teach them a lesson.

Also.....if you break the law...i believe you should lose your rights to your human rights...civil liberties etc etc. Jail should be an experience NOBODY would want to do more than once.

Forget this Playstations and DVD players in their cells, and people pandering after them...looking after their welfare and making excuses for them.........HARD LABOUR is what is required.

There is just NOTHING to fear any longer!

Forget this Playstations and DVD players in their cells, and people pandering after them...looking after their welfare and making excuses for them.........HARD LABOUR is what is required.

One of the reasons they get these are because it keeps them quiet. So much easier if they are content for the prison officers.

Well...i say remove the entertainment...and if any dissent is shown.....Tear gas...Tasers etc come into play. This country is going to the dogs....and programmes such as The Scheme prove that. Bring back National Service and good auld fashioned Borstals i say!

So an astute TV company, managed to find muppets that would play to the camera, probably get an award of some sort!!!

As an aside.... I thought prison was a punishment, send them here to latvia 1 meal a day 6 to a cell 1 hours exercise ...

My neighbour works in Riga prison , his words were , all the time they run ....walk!!! we don't do.

You know a programme is a bit rough when the most sympathetic 'character' in a pitbull owned by a junkie drug dealer.

I felt sorry for Kendal, the wee lassie. She seemed bright, some chance she has in life. It was tragi-comic when she was talking about the alkie who was living with them "sometimes he goes out for the shopping and just didn't come back..." :D

Nah.. the parents were in the lake disctrict when they conceived the kid, and being totally spaced out they just stuck in finger onto a map to choose a name and Kendal is easier to spell than Windermere.

I plussed this and watched it last night. Most depressing thing I've ever seen.

As a child I remember visiting relatives in Shortlees in Kilmarnock. It was 'a bit rough' back then (probably considerably worse now), but life as depicted on The Scheme was on a whole other level. Terrifying. Bleak. Pure nihilism.

Omg! "Its me or the blues" class!

You know fine well that marvin kicked bullet when he was val'd out of his box. I was chatting about this on another forum and asked if anyone would do dana? would you if she was of the drone? One gut replied "id do 60% off the birds from the show" think I agree :D :023:

30253_537816107281_223000966_2007125_1590338_n.jpg

According to some on Facebook, poor bullet is an ex dog :D . Been run over or shot, depends on which story you read.

Should put subtitles on for the wife, she didnt have a scooby what was being said.