Pre-Season Friendlies / Early Season Games

Scotty

I can't wait to come to Scotland, the game is probably going to be awful (cuz our team is pretty bad, and right now we only have about 14 players) but the atmosphere is going to be crazy !

The plan is to take the airplane to Edinburgh, then hop on the train to Inverness. We"ll probably make it a 5 day trip, so if you have any recommendations on what we should do during those days, always welcome !

Also, feel free to join our

forum

If you like alcohol, walking, hills and scenery, more alcohol, boats, more alcohol, meeting people, alcohol, then there's plenty to occupy your time. Hope you all enjoy your stay.

When it's on the official site, we will have a better sight how many lads are coming. I will be there with a van with 7 extra persons.

Hope to arrive at friday the 6th in the morning, to visit the local pubs ,......

I hope there will be a lot of us, but no doubt about it, it will be a party !!!!

We all follow the antwerp , over land and SEA

!! :P

Edited by antwerp1880

Hi, I'm looking forward to go to ICT. :( Nice stadium btw.

And congrats with your promotion to first division.

I hope that 7 August that there will be good atmosphere (probably it will).

Here is our best Atmosphere of last year.

Antwerp20-20Lierse6820web.jpg

And a YNWA of Antwerp :D:

I'll see you at 7 august :lol:

This game clashes with a local music festival called Tartan Heart . If you're over you could join up your game with going to the festival? I already have tickets for the festival and will decide closer to the time about coming back in to town for the game. Anyone know gate prices for it?

should be a great atmosphere with a full house and lots of lovely red flairs. Cant wait to see how our stewards handle these guys!

Much as I'd love to see a full house and flares, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing either.

on fleetwood town fc site game against us on july 24th 3pm ko. good to see our web page is upto date.

I wish it would be confirmed either way, this weekend in the 'north west' because I'd like to get some accommodation booked, if it is actually going to go ahead...

on fleetwood town fc site game against us on july 24th 3pm ko. good to see our web page is upto date.

I wish it would be confirmed either way, this weekend in the 'north west' because I'd like to get some accommodation booked, if it is actually going to go ahead...

I 2nd this.

According to todays courier the Blackpool trip is back on as we have arranged a friendly with an "ex premiership side" for the Monday night as well as the Fleetwood town game on the Saturday. Good news!

Gutted!! the games look good from a "diddy local teams Gate" style, however I'm away that week on holiday!! I'll make the Clach game but thats it.... ICT can you change the dates????