Pre-Season Friendlies / Early Season Games

Scotty

Some more footage off our legendaric victory on our arch enemy Germinal B**rsch*t Antwerp, We a second division team win from a first division team who always said they where better then us, and more stabilty etc..

Well our team off youngsters, wash outs and testing players, kicked their asses and kept the title: The Team off Antwerp in our ranks!!

some films:

You never walk alone

during the match, we NEVER stop singing!

more non-stop singing and drinkin'

these are just a few vids, there are hundreds off them on Youtube..

But to bad that u guys are kinda 'far' away and not so easy to reach, only for the people who have the free time and money will come to there, u must think its already easy 200 euro's for going to there alone, then u dont have drinks, food, tickets and a place to stay..

i think if it was in Londen orso, there will be a massive amount off fans..

Now there will be only a fraction off our Red Army!!

ps. wanna thank the uploaders off the movies to, dont wanna run with the credits, while someone else deserves them!

Let's hope for a good game soon :)

But beware, we didnt lose 1 match yet in these pre season friendly's :-)

Edited by RAFC4ever
  • Agree 1

Ready to come, finally, on thursday we come with oure van to you guys.

So, we hope to be there on friday morning, and don't worry, you will recognize us and oure van.

See you guys on friday.

Ps does anybody know a good pub close to the stadium for on friday?

God it is just like watching a poor Liverpool mob. What the hell is with singing English songs - can't the sprouts speak feckin Flemish anymore. I thought Antwerp were a feeder club for Man Ure.

My link

My link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1tJJO_pVvQ

But these are Central Belt Junkie bestards - probably the same way as peeple from Brussels look at bumpkins from Antwerp. Here is a wee clip of Highlanders.

My link

• Disagree 1

But these are Central Belt Junkie bestards - probably the same way as peeple from Brussels look at bumpkins from Antwerp. Here is a wee clip of Highlanders.

My link

Aye, the Scottish Highlander William Wallace (meaning Welsh), born in Paisley, as portrayed by an American Australian pariah. It makes you proud, so it does!

My link

Aye, the Scottish Highlander William Wallace (meaning Welsh), born in Paisley, as portrayed by an American Australian pariah. It makes you proud, so it does!

I bet you ate up all yer feckin sprouts at school didnt ya - but we are all Sons of Wallace - I was there ya know.

My link

I bet you ate up all yer feckin sprouts at school didnt ya - but we are all Sons of Wallace - I was there ya know.

Yes, I thought was you in the background. Did you do a smileyometer for the battle of Stirling Bridge?

I've never eaten school sprouts, but overcooked sprouts are disgusting - it would be like boiling your vodka before you drink it. I did eat all my sprouts last weekend though, still crunchy and delicious. You can also leave them raw, and use them with a vuvuzela as a giant peashooter substitute.

God it is just like watching a poor Liverpool mob. What the hell is with singing English songs - can't the sprouts speak feckin Flemish anymore. I thought Antwerp were a feeder club for Man Ure.

My link

f*ck Liverpool !

Antwerp is an English football club... We are a feeder club from Man Utd...