2 new players coming in

caleyrule

Mods can move this to where it should be etc

But the Daily Star reported today that along with Esson signing a new 2 year deal we are also set to announce the arrival of a youngster from england and a foreign player by the end of the week

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they mean a British based foreigner or a foreigner who is actually coming from abroad. Also interested about this youngster from England. Again no clues, is it an English youngster or a young player who is playing in England?

But the Daily Star reported today that along with Esson signing a new 2 year deal we are also set to announce the arrival of a youngster from england and a foreign player by the end of the week

Or you can try thinking for yourself and putting it in the right place to begin with?

Do they each have a name?

Do you not think if they had provided a name I would have also posted it

I'd expect more than 2 new faces condidering we have released 6.

There will be more but least were close to signing 2 new players good news isnt it?

Wonder if they mean a British based foreigner or a foreigner who is actually coming from abroad. Also interested about this youngster from England. Again no clues, is it an English youngster or a young player who is playing in England?

A young english player playing in England

Or you can try thinking for yourself and putting it in the right place to begin with?

Well because i have a source I thought it might be different

"Well because i have a source I thought it might be different"

You're right. If you didn't have a source it would have been different. The thread would have been closed altogether !

Edited by Kingsmills

is there a link????

i cant find the source:(

is there a link????

No its in the paper only

is there a link????

No its in the paper only

and what paper is that?

Daily Star as says above

Foreign player could be Pavels? Unless the player is literally coming from abroad.

English based player could literally be anyone.

Knowing Butcher's previous signing targets of English players, I think it's fair to say that it'll almost certainly be a player who is either at, or recently released from a Championship or League One sized club.

Guest Mahonio

its an english goalkeeper coming in on trail and a player from israel from a players mouth

Is this the guy that the Courier says is nearing completion because if it is i doubt it will be on trial because to me from reading the article it sounds like a transfer when Butcher says he won't name the guy after the Courier had said we were after J.Tuffey.

its an english goalkeeper coming in on trail and a player from israel from a players mouth

Is this the guy that the Courier says is nearing completion because if it is i doubt it will be on trial because to me from reading the article it sounds like a transfer when Butcher says he won't name the guy after the Courier had said we were after J.Tuffey.

well from a players mouth the two players are ment to be coming in on trial im sure butcher would want see them first like he did last year.

Guest Mahonio

well from a players mouth the two players are meant to be coming in on trial im sure butcher would want see them first like he did last year.

Ok, i suppose a player is going to know more than a newspaper so in that case i would agree with the Player.

well from a players mouth the two players are meant to be coming in on trial im sure butcher would want see them first like he did last year.

Ok, i suppose a player is going to know more than a newspaper so in that case i would agree with the Player.

as much as read papers i dont believe the storys they say as there job is to sell papers and add in little bits.

well from a players mouth the two players are ment to be coming in on trial im sure butcher would want see them first like he did last year.

Maybe he's signing the player on the strength of seeing him on a dvd?

What position is this player from Israel?

I hope we sign this Israeli boy and he is introduced to the fans by rappelling onto the pitch from a helicopter and then shooting a load of Turkish 'peace activists'.