2 new players coming in

caleyrule

I hope we sign this Israeli boy and he is introduced to the fans by rappelling onto the pitch from a helicopter and then shooting a load of Turkish 'peace activists'.

Some of our fans would be torn between boycotting ICT or getting tooled up and giving him a traditional peace activist welcome!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we sign this Israeli boy and he is introduced to the fans by rappelling onto the pitch from a helicopter and then shooting a load of Turkish 'peace activists'.

Some of our fans would be torn between boycotting ICT or getting tooled up and giving him a traditional peace activist welcome!

Were there not remonstrations about a Palestinian flag at TCS a couple of years ago?

its an english goalkeeper coming in on trail and a player from israel from a players mouth

What position is this player from Israel?

Aye very good, I'm sure our Turk community would love that! :huh:

its an english goalkeeper coming in on trail and a player from israel from a players mouth

Aye very good, I'm sure our Turk community would love that! :huh:

We have a turkish community? wow!

Is Israel in the EU? Is it not the case that in order to satisfy immigration rules and SPL rules any non-EU players must have played for their country?

So assuming he's an Israelli internationalist then it could be one of Israel FA

Not necessarily. Even though Israel aren't in the EU there seems to be some agreement here with European countries (Israel is part of Uefa even though it's in Asia geographically) so that players don't need to have X amount of international caps. I've never heard of other Uefa but non-EU countries like Iceland, Switzerland and Norway ever having problems with visas.

Guest Mahonio

Should this not now be moved to ICT part of the forum as it was confirmed yesterday in Inverness Courier that 2 new players will be announced next week?

defender as far as im aware

Have heard that the player from Israel is a striker.

Anyone got a source?

defender as far as im aware

Have heard that the player from Israel is a striker.

Anyone got a source?

If he's from Israel it must be gospel

Check out my post a few minutes ago on "What players would you like to see coming in"

I recommend that Terry at least see if he can contact the Ghanaian goalkeeper as shown on TV today (Ghana versus Uruguay) who is big, brawny and bathletlic and made a few cracking saves today.

AND he is looking for a new club, according to the English commentator who also was favourably impressed by his prowess.!!! Might not please Lionel but...heh...life often is not fair.

As I said on there ..."nothing ventured, nothing gained"