Errea Strip Favorites

Tug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ross_county.jpg

Here's the new County shirt. Not quite sure what I think of that.

does that club have any imagination?

they are soo dull.

Dull maybe but 100% better quality than errea definatley.

Why can't we do a dealwith nike fila puma or addidas

I dont really see what the problem with errea is. They have made some really nice tops for us since they have made our strips.

Addidas tops are nice but all clubs apart from the big teams will have exactly the same design and then our top would be dull and boring

We were up in Inverness a couple of weeks back and Mrs ymip suggested we nip in by the stadium and pick up a new home shirt for ymip jr. She was mystified as to why the club could not get the kit in the shop for the summer holidays, as am I.

The young fella has patiently hung in there since May waiting for the new shirt and I have to expain to him that unlike every other club in Europe we seem unable to get our new kit on sale until the new season is upon us.

The club must realise that this sloppy Errea time keeping loses the club hard cash it can ill afford to pass up in the curent climate. It's not like this is a one off, it's the same shambles every time we change shirts.

We seem to be the only SPL/SFL club who rely on Errea and unless the club actually gets the shirts for free I can see no reason as to why we persist with them.

there's been mixed stories.

someone told me it could be September and I got told by another person I could be this week.

Is that from the same person that told you that Foran and Hayes had signed for Aberdeen, that Tokely had left and that the trip to Blackpool had been cancelled?

When I spoke to the shop last week thay thought it would be in towards the end of this week, however the players will get theirs before it goes into the shop, and Im sure they will do the press release thing to add to the excitment of the seasons start.

They also know the design but cannot say anything as it would steal the clubs thunder as it were.

Can see their point totally

there's been mixed stories.

someone told me it could be September and I got told by another person I could be this week.

Is that from the same person that told you that Foran and Hayes had signed for Aberdeen, that Tokely had left and that the trip to Blackpool had been cancelled?

Not Sayin :huh: