Vehicle rental / Support driver needed.

Hi all. I'm looking for a support vehicle to rent and/or driver who has much time on their hands! I will be part of a group who are doing a charity cycle from Hampden Park (Scotland vs. Lithuania) in September 2011. Our destination is Madrid, via Liechtenstein, and ties in with Scotland's Euro 2012 qualifying fixtures. It will be just under 2200 miles in 36 days. Our endeavour is in support of the Tartan Army Children's Charity.

We require a large vehicle for a 5 week rental - either a people carrier or minibus/van will suffice. There will be a lot of equipment! If the vehicle owner, or anyone for that matter, has enough time to lend their support then we will ensure their expenses will be paid, including tickets for Scotland vs. Lithuania, Liechtenstein vs. Scotland and Spain vs. Scotland; plus, of course, a fee for rental of the vehicle.

If anyone can help or knows anybody who can, please send me a PM with further information. Your assistance would be very much appreciated, and rewarded!

Martin :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I'm looking for a support vehicle to rent and/or driver who has much time on their hands! I will be part of a group who are doing a charity cycle from Hampden Park (Scotland vs. Lithuania) in September 2011. Our destination is Madrid, via Liechtenstein, and ties in with Scotland's Euro 2012 qualifying fixtures. It will be just under 2200 miles in 36 days. Our endeavour is in support of the Tartan Army Children's Charity.

We require a large vehicle for a 5 week rental - either a people carrier or minibus/van will suffice. There will be a lot of equipment! If the vehicle owner, or anyone for that matter, has enough time to lend their support then we will ensure their expenses will be paid, including tickets for Scotland vs. Lithuania, Liechtenstein vs. Scotland and Spain vs. Scotland; plus, of course, a fee for rental of the vehicle.

If anyone can help or knows anybody who can, please send me a PM with further information. Your assistance would be very much appreciated, and rewarded!

Martin :-)

i may be able to help you with this dude... give me a couple of days till i sort some things out and i will get back to you but if i can i will

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy