The Official World Cup Thread

Renegade

Get posting on all things World Cup!

Thought the first game was pretty good and a draw was a fair result. What about those horns though? I'll think I'll get one of them for the Caley Park!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gutted for RSA. They played really well second half, but they tired. Fantastic goal and WHAT a ball it was. They play some real nice football. Though they were unlucky, they should be delighted with a draw against a team like Mexico who are very good. Going on that performance, i wouldn't say RSA are far off Scotland.

What about those horns though? I'll think I'll get one of them for the Caley Park!

If you take one of them to Caley Park I'll shove it up yer 'ooter :(

What a ruddy noise. How on earth the players and coaching staff communicate during the match goodness knows. I don't think I'll be watching too many games with the sound on that's for sure.

Come on ye Yanks!

Come on England

:D :lol:

Scotwatch

In a desperate attempt to find Scottish points of interest seeing as we're not there :

- Scottish flag in this evening's game in Cape Town

- Advertising hoardings for a Scottish company, Aggreko.

It's just like being there. :(

Edited by Yngwie

first day highlights

the massive Dung Beetle rolling the football....dont know why it just made me chuckle

the CRACKING RSA goal

the random shots of hot Chicks that the Camera men ALWAYS get away with taking at these things

Yet Again France dont live up to there Potential/Ability

Lowlight

Those Stupid Blinking Horns

Hmmmm, England's line up:

Green, Johnson, Terry, King, Ashley Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney.

Subs: James, Barry, Carragher, Carrick, Joe Cole, Crouch, Dawson, Defoe, Upson, Warnock, Wright-Phillips, Hart.

Wouldn't have started with Green in goal. Too many errors in international matches. King and Terry? Untried. Got to blame the manager for not fielding this before if it all goes haywire. Lampard and Gerrard in the centre. Just doesn't work. Always better when Barry or Carrick is in there with Gerrard pushed out. Heskey just doesn't deserve to be there. Crouch is far more dangerous in terms of goals and has proved he can play with Rooney.

No idea how strong (or not) the USA team is but a decent striker could exploit the space, plus there's only one goal threat upfront (and he's temperamental). Long-range shooting probably England's best chance if the USA get their tactics right.

Hmmmm, England's line up:

Green, Johnson, Terry, King, Ashley Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney.

Subs: James, Barry, Carragher, Carrick, Joe Cole, Crouch, Dawson, Defoe, Upson, Warnock, Wright-Phillips, Hart.

Wouldn't have started with Green in goal. Too many errors in international matches.

Uncanny.

A professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. there are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research. could all men in the uk with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next 6 weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars!!

So...

Robert Green makes a mistake

King is injured

Lampard, when paired with Gerard, looks like a poor defensive mid ('coz he's really more an attacking mid)

Heskey is a poor attacker who can't score

Did Fabio actually watch any England games before he picked the team? All of these, eminently predictable.

A professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of ***** amongst uk men. there are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research. could all men in the uk with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next 6 weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars!!

Got any new jokes?