Robbo for Cowdenbeath

BornCaley

Robbo is apparently in talks to take over the Managers post at Cowdenbeath.

Ive put this on the Rumour thread but according to my source, its a done deal. Just the dotting of I's and crossing of T's.

Shame if true as i always enjoyed his Banter on Open all mics

lucky Cowdenbeath if true !!! It will be a tough time for them in the 1st division but Robbo may give them a fighting chance of staying up.

I take it he'll be chucking his Clach job in then.

Would that be the Clach job he wasnt taking in the first place because they already have a manager in place ?

Robbo's position at Clach is as an advisor.

That is also my understanding, and even that simply on the strength that Alan Savage, his boss at Orion, is sponsoring Clach. Robbo has been going out of his way to stress that any involvement he had with Clach would be very tenuous.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

I heard Robbo was interviewed for the Kille job about an hour ago. But looks like Mixu has it according to the Beeb.

However re the Cowdenbeath post, Gordon Durie is also a runner for the job and being Fife born is looking positive, however Robbo is their 1st choice.

It seems like Robbo has already used up all his managerial lives

i see what your saying, it appears he has left or been pushed from some clubs in somewhat acrimonius circumstances but he has done well at each of the clubs he has managed barring maybe Livi so i think he still has a future in club management